Chapter 25: Kicked Out

I'm super calm and happy right now so take this beautiful sun rise :> But in this chapter it will NOT be calm and there will be swearing but enjoy.

It's been almost a week since Henry's freak out and he hasn't spoken to William at all. William seemed down a lot due to the fight but you were hoping to change that since you decided today was the day you would tell William the news. You got out of bed and put on a fuzzy, white sweater crop top, a black and white plaid skirt and black nylons with black flats but what you noticed while you were getting dressed is that your stomach was a small bit bigger than usual. You were proud and excided but afraid at the same time of what your parents would think. Your father already hates William and knows who he really is. He wouldn't want his only daughter falling in love with a cold blooded killer, especially having a child with one. You curled your long blonde hair to make it look more wavy and walked down stairs. Mike was in the living room watching TV.

"Oooo, give me a twirl!" Mike said when he saw your outfit. 

You twirled and posed like a model. Mike chuckled. 

"Where are you off to?" Mike asked.

"Oh, just hanging out with some friends." You lied.

"Alright well, don't be gone too long. Also mom left for her business trip in LA." Mike said as he walked upstairs to his room. 

You nodded and eagerly walked towards the door. You looked outside and it looked like it was about to rain so if you wanted to walk to William's you would have to leave now. You grabbed your purse and was about to walk out the door when you forgot the ultrasound pictures. You spent an hour looking for them but realized that you left them on the kitchen table. Your heart sunk at the thought that one of your parents saw them. You got on your knees and looked under the table but nothing was there.

"Looking for these?" 

You heard a deep voice that belonged to your father and slowly looked up to see your dad holding the pictures.

"Shit.." You whispered under your breath.

Your father grabbed your arm and dragged you to the living room. He threw you on the couch and sat in his leather chair. It started to rain outside.

"Linsey, what are these?" Your father asked.

You didn't answer. Your father slammed his fist on the coffee table and yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE!!!??"

You jumped and tears started to form in your eyes.

"There p-pictures..." 

You started fidgeting with your hands.

"Why the hell do you have them?" Your father asked.

"B-Because..." You stuttered.

"Linsey you better tell me or I sware to god." 

Your father looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"I'm pregnant..." 

You started to cry and you berried your face in your knees.

"By who.." 

Your father's head started to twitch with rage. You looked at him but didn't say a word.

"I sware to god if you say that mother fuckers name I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!" 

Your father got up and threw the pictures on the coffee table.

"WHO GOT YOU PREGNANT!!!!???" Your father screamed.