Chapter 34: Last Day

It's official, my humor is broken. Short chapter

Today was your last day of your summer job at Freddy Fazbear's pizza and you were kinda sad. You were gonna miss this place. Scott decided that you didn't have to work today so you spent the day with William and Henry. You, William and Henry all laid down together in the pillow fort in the secret room to William's office.

 "I'm gonna miss you guys." You held there hands. 

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU TOO LINSEY!!!!" Henry cried, "BECAUSE WITHOUT YOU I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM ALL BY MYSELF!!!" He pointed at William. 

"Oh please, your way more of a handful than I am." William said, "And I'm not going anywhere. We live together."

 "I know but I'm gonna miss working with you guys. Maybe after I'm done with collage I can come back here and work full time as my carrier." You said.

 "You don't have to do that darling. You deserve bigger and better things." William said.

 "I know but we're all like family here." You said.

 William kissed you and you kissed him back.

 "EWWWWWWWW gross!!! Kissing is gross, ewww commitment." Henry said. 

 "I'm telling Lilly." William said. 

"No! Please no!" Henry said. 

You all watched movies until it was lunch time. You looked over at Henry to see him fast asleep and then looked at William to see him about to fall asleep.

 "Hey, Will." You whispered.

 "Hmm.." He said.

 "It's lunch time, wake up Henry." You said as you crawled out of the fort and into William's office. 

Soon William came out dragging Henry behind him. You two walked into the lounge room and sat down. Jeremy ran up to you and hugged you.

 "GOODBYE LINSEY!!! I'LL MISS YOU!!!" He said. 

"Awww, Jeremy." You hugged him, "I'll still visit!" 

Everyone started eating and talked about all the memories they've made here. 

"Charlie was conceived here." Henry said.

 "W-Where?" William asked.

 Henry looked down. 

"O-On your desk...." Henry said. 

William froze and looked at Henry like he was the most disgusting thing in the world.

 "WHO THE F-" William was cut off. 

"Hey!!! How about me and William go to Starbucks and get everyone coffee?" You asked. 

Everyone agreed and you and William walked out into his car and started driving. 

"Now I have to look for a new desk." William got a chill and gagged. "I don't wanna know what kind of deeds he did." He said. 

You giggled.

 "So, what college are you looking to get into?" He asked.

 "I was thinking maybe Utah state?" You said. 

"But that's in Logan. That's a pretty long way from Hurricane." William said. 

"I thought about that so maybe something closer, like Dixie state?" You asked.

 "Well it's your choice. If your happy I'm happy." He smiled.

 "Why aren't you in college?" You asked. 

"Well I don't need a degree to work at the pizzeria and I'm too smart for college." A smirk grew on his face. "I got to skip four grades ahead while Scott and Henry only got to skip two."

 "Well aren't you three a smart tray of cookies!" You said. 

You arrived at Starbucks and bought a lot of coffee.

 William drove back to the pizzeria and when you walked in the door you saw a bunch of teenagers picking on Jeremy while he sat at a table.

 "Hey!!!" You ran over to them, "Leave him alone!" 

"Awwwww you got your girlfriend to protect you." One of the boys said.

 "Stop harassing people or leave." You said. 

"Fine. See you in a week Jeremy!!!!!" The boy said and laughed on his way out. 

"I don't w-wanna go back to high school! I hate it there!!!" He said. 

"It'll be ok Jeremy. You'll get straight A's and graduate while they'll be strung out on coke and drop out of high school." You said.

 "Thank you Mrs. Linsey." He said. 

The day came to an end and while you and William were driving home William was silent.

 "Will," you asked, "You ok?"

 "Y-yeah, I'm fine.." He said. 

"Come on Will, tell me." You said. 

William pulled the car over to the side of the road and laid is head down on the stirring wheel.

 "I DON'T KNOW IF I'M FIT TO BE A FATHER!!!!" He said, "WHAT IF I SCREW UP!!?? I AM GONNA SCREW UP I KNOW IT!!!!"

 "No your not!!" You said. "Your gonna be a great dad!" You rubbed his back. "Everything will be ok."

 William started driving again.

 "Your kind of a drama queen." You said. 

"I know, I know." He said.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while and because this chapter is kinda bad. I think I'll release like 6 or more chapters and then the book will end. Then I'll get to the Scott x reader. Also I will still be writing in He's not who you think.