Chapter 28: Another Terror

Me and my cousin are going on a trip out of state this summer. Do you guys have any recommendations for places that might be fun in the US? Also, short chapter.

You somehow appeared in the girls bathroom at Freddy Fazbear's. You were very confused and you heard children playing from the stage area. You walked out of the bathroom and into the stage area. When you came in you saw people packing up and leaving. You could see William in one of the corners smoking. He looked depressed and miserable. You felt like he lost something very precious to him. Or someone...  You also felt depressed but couldn't pin point why. You looked around the stage area and it looked like there was a birthday party. There was a large banner on one of the walls that said Happy Birthday Chris. You remembered the names that you and William chose for your children. Michael, Chris and Elisabeth. Once everyone left the building you could hear a little boy crying. Four boys wearing mascot masks were dragging a little boy to the stage.

"MICHAEL STOP IT!!! DADDY!!!!" The little boy screamed.

"Awww, someone's calling for there daddy." The boy with the Foxy mask said.

You looked around for William frantically but couldn't see him. 

"I think the little guy want's to give Fred Bear a big kiss!!" The boy said.

You ran up to him. 

"MICHEAL PUT HIM DOWN!!" You said without thinking.

"But mom, Chris wants to see Fred Bear!!" Michael said.

And with that, he and his friend's threw Chris At the Animatronic bear but his head got stuck into it's mouth. 

"CHRIS!!!" You yelled.

"MOMMY, I'M SCARED!!!" Chris screamed as he was balling. 

Fred Bear's mouth clamped down and crushed Chris's skull. Blood started to flood from the bear's mouth and Chris laid limp dangling from the animatronic's mouth. You stood there in horror and didn't move nor breathe.

"M-Mom.... I didn't mean too..." Michael said while stuttering. 

William ran in.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SOUND!?" William yelled. 

He stopped when he saw Chris. He immediately looked at Michael. 

"I'm gonna kill you..." William said and he turned into his purple color. 

He ran after Michael as Michael was running like hell trying to get away from William. You slowly walked up to the animatronic and carefully took Chris out of the Bear's mouth. You held him in your arms and you fell to your knees to sit on the floor. You hugged Chris tightly and started sobbing. William ran over to you and held Chris with you. William soon started to sob  as well.

"FRIST ELIZABETH!! NOW CHRIS!!?" William screamed. 

You've never seen William cry like this before and it disturbed you.

Thank you for 3.2K reads!!