𝟮𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

I can't explain but I want to try
There's this image of you and I
And it goes dancing by
In the morning and in the night time

I can't explain but I want to tryThere's this image of you and IAnd it goes dancing byIn the morning and in the night time

I was lying if I said Zayn's call didn't scare the shit out of me.

The first thing that popped in my mind was that he somehow found out about what happened with Harry, and I knew that should be the least of my worries, but I couldn't help but have it in my mind. Once I heard the nerves in his voice, my mind quickly drifted away to the fact that maybe someone was attacking him. That was when I panicked.

Luckily, it was nothing. I was glad he hadn't forgotten about me yet, him calling just because was a real mood lifter and I appreciated his concern so fucking much. He was always so caring, I missed him.

On the other hand, things had gone downhill in regards to the job. The top one in my concern list was Alissa. Who the fuck was she? My period made me three times angrier than I'd normally would get, but the cunt had lied to me.

And I had been stupid enough to just go ahead and trust her within less than two days of knowing each other. All the precarious movement going on in my thoughts added to my period were driving me insane, and I should've never trusted her in the first place.

The second of my concerns was how we had failed miserably once more. Gaten Marina was a complete crybaby, and that was probably why he revealed everything we needed to know before I could even take out a gun.

He said, since he hadn't made it in time for the trade because we didn't allow him to, they had probably gone for the 'backup trader'. I had no idea there was a backup trader, but I guess the guy who wanted the diamond was way more prepared than we anticipated. That complicated the whole thing, and now I was starting to wonder what the fuck we'd do next.

The second exchanger was at the party too, which meant we had to travel to the next country to wait for the next trade. I was so fucking pissed off with everyone, especially with a certain couple: Alissa Chambers and Alex Turner.

The next exchange wasn't till a week and a half from now, and it was happening in freaking Argentina. We'd travel to Buenos Aires tomorrow or the day after, and we would settle down on a property I owned there. I didn't know why they had chosen such distanced countries, maybe so that way the trade would be harder to track. I had no idea, but they weren't making it any easier for us.

As soon as Harry and I got home, I changed into my most comfortable clothes and sat on the couch to watch TV. I had been craving ice cream all day, so we ordered some and watched a movie. We both had very different tastes, I don't know how I ended up watching a romantic comedy with him.

I had too many things in my mind, I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings and I wasn't in full control of my body, which was probably why I snapped out of my trance when I noticed Harry and I were cuddling.