𝟯𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀

But there is a light
In the dark, and I feel its warmth
In my hands and my heart
Why can't I hold on?

But there is a lightIn the dark, and I feel its warmthIn my hands and my heartWhy can't I hold on?

"Are you vaping?"

I averted my eyes to meet Harry's, who had a sleepy face and tousled curls. The sun was making its way through the window, it must have been around four or five p.m..

I woke up twenty minutes ago with uneasiness on my chest... and also soreness. Harry literally made me choke on his dick and then he had a freaking vibrator in my ass while he fucked my pussy, how the hell was I not supposed to be sore? My throat was also destroyed and I knew it was all red, just like my goddamn lips.

I liked it, loved it actually, despite the fact I dozed off almost immediately. I would've liked to stay with him a bit more, but when I woke up from my sleep, realization hit me.

I hadn't had any nightmare, my head was empty and I got a well-deserved hour of sleep. I wanted to start jumping in joy the minute I acknowledged it, but I was still a bit tired and so fucking sore.

My muscles were strained and I couldn't go look for my weed, but I knew I kept a vape in my nightstand so I just went for it. It was weird seeing me vaping, I rarely ever did because I preferred smoking much more, but it was kinda the same, I guess?

The smoke of the vape was thicker and denser, plus it made me look cool. None of the people I knew vaped, I guess it was too childish or some shit. It didn't smell the same as the cigarette either, which I suppose is a good thing.

Harry and I shouldn't have been fucking at this time of the day, Alex and Alissa were probably wondering where the fuck we were... that is if they hadn't heard us already. I screamed at some point and I'm pretty sure Harry did too. And if they weren't aware yet, then they would know when they saw me move and speak.

"Yeah, I'm vaping." I nodded, taking the small device to my lips.

"Why?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows, sitting straight with his back against the headboard.

"Why not?" I quipped.

He scanned my face as if he was looking for any proof that what happened actually happened, which was exactly what I did when I first woke up because I was scared it had all been a fever dream.

"Are you sore?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"What do you think?" I chuckled, making him chuckle back. "I fell asleep."

I noticed the way his muscles tensed, the atmosphere of the room felt like it had suddenly shifted to an uncomfortable one and I had no idea what was happening. He tried covering it all up with a small smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I know. That's, uh, good." Harry nodded.

"Right," I frowned, nodding my head slowly. "I can't move."