𝟯𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

They don't know 'bout who we are
They don't know 'bout you and I
They ain't know 'bout the stars of your eyes
Oh hot blood love is gonna get ya

They don't know 'bout who we areThey don't know 'bout you and IThey ain't know 'bout the stars of your eyesOh hot blood love is gonna get ya

Natalie didn't remember, and I was pretending I didn't.

I didn't have to ask to know she had no idea about what happened, I had learned to read her nuances since we were spending so much time together... and her cluelessness on that certain topic was more than clear to me.

She was acting all happy and giggly, something had her in a good mood and I was glad about it. But I still couldn't get out of my head how she just confessed out loud that she liked me. She completely dozed off after it, and the toxins on her system had erased any evidence that last night even happened.

I didn't know how to feel about it. Relieved, maybe? I didn't want to talk about it, which was why I should probably feel allayed about her not knowing. But it actually had me feeling oddly uneasy, what if she denied saying it once she remembered? I didn't want her to take it back, I felt it too.

I liked her.

I liked her and, now that she had said it, I wasn't scared to admit it. Liking someone wasn't a big deal and I knew how to handle it, it just felt different with her. Maybe because she was different herself.

The feeling of not knowing her enough still haunted me. I told her I wanted to get to know her but things happened, how was I supposed to get to know her now? Maybe I would start knowing with time, but this whole fantasy would be over soon. I didn't have much time.

We had a couple more days for the next trade and I was feeling nervous about it, mostly because I had this very weird feeling. I didn't want this to end, I didn't want to go back to my old life and Natalie to go back to hers.

Once you get a taste, by the addiction you'll be chased.

I had been going around in life feeling incomplete without knowing what I was missing. I wanted to feel something, anything. Natalie made me feel things... I liked it. And I wasn't one to let that go just yet, I wanted to prolong the sensation for as long as I could.

Before, I was craving my regular life because I hadn't realized there was nothing to go back to. My life wasn't good enough to be missed, there was absolutely nothing special about it and I was just realizing that I'd much rather stay where I was than go back.

I couldn't say the same about Natalie. I had a faint idea about her having a boyfriend, I was almost sure, which meant she actually had something to go back to instead of choosing me. The thought of it was tormenting me to great extents.

I also had something else in mind... the marijuana had hit me real hard. I didn't even hesitate to smoke it, but I didn't stop to think about what it meant. It was weed, drugs. Fuck, I was way too mesmerized by Natalie that I didn't even consider thinking about the consequences.