𝟱𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁

Dripping down your body like gold
Slowly steaming up the windows
My skin on your skin, again and again
Sweat for me, sweat for me
Love you and I tear off your clothes

"Harry, we're in the middle of the road- fuck!" Natalie tried to break the kiss, but I nipped at her bottom lip and she immediately moaned into my mouth

"No one can see us." I grasped her hips, making sure her legs were secure around my waist.

I allowed our tongues to tangle once more before I moved the kiss to her cleavage, sucking on the spot where her neck met her shoulder. She immediately sunk her fingers into my hair and tossed her hair back, grinding her core against my erection to create friction.

Her movements were out of reflex and it only made me go even crazier, so I sucked at her skin more eagerly. The pressure deep in my stomach was aching for some kind of relief, something about fucking her in the road at three a.m. was making it all more exciting.

I wonder what Alex and Alissa would think once they noticed we hadn't arrived yet. I'm pretty sure they'd start freaking out over the fact that maybe we were kidnapped or something like that.

I pulled away to take off and toss my t-shirt somewhere on the floor, Natalie helping me before she mimicked my moves and took off the big black hoodie. She was only wearing a white tank top underneath, no bra.

"Oh, my god-" Natalie moaned as I flattened my tongue against her skin and switched from playful bites to gentle licks.

The sky was full of stars and I was glad I was fulfilling Nat's fantasy of getting railed under them, we'd smoke a cigarette after this and I'd make her smile that beautiful smile of hers that I loved so much.

A desperate grunt escaped my lips when she clutched her legs tighter around me, tugging on my hair and pressing my crotch against her heat. Fuck, I was so turned on that it nearly hurt.

Natalie knew I was doing this to distract her, she needed it. I hated seeing her low and the only idea that popped in my mind was this. You see, I loved her enough to fuck her in the middle of the street.

But I knew this was just a temporary break of all the bad shit and I absolutely loathed the fact that I had no idea what else I could do to make her happier. I felt so guilty about Zayn's death and it only made me feel even worse.

"I'm gonna fuck you just how you like it." I whispered, rocking my hips a bit.

Natalie whimpered when I slipped my hand in between her legs only to test, and she was, indeed, soaking. I glided my finger in between her folds and she moaned out, so loudly that I thought maybe someone might hear us.