𝟮𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

Hey y'all

This is just to clear things up about
Harry and his wife.

Yes, Harry used to be married, but
she left him 18 months ago with no
explanation. Harry still calls her his 'wife'
and not his 'ex-wife' because he's still
pretty much in love w/her, that's why
he tortures himself so much about what happened with Natalie.

***

You looking at me, looking at me
Like you want some smoke, tell that girl to go
Roll me up some dope

You looking at me, looking at meLike you want some smoke, tell that girl to goRoll me up some dope

The minute Harry stepped a foot out of the house, hell broke loose in my mind.

All of this was a mistake, everything was wrong. I was supposed to hate him, and I felt so bad for cheating on Zayn. I didn't literally cheat, because he always allowed me to sleep with other people, but this time felt different.

I had broken up with him, telling him I had to do a job. But what if he found out I had fucked my co-worker? Zayn and I weren't together anymore, but we would be soon and it didn't feel right to do this to him.

Nothing felt right.

I wished I could turn back in time and never go to that pool, because yes, I regretted it. And not in a bad way, because Harry had been amazing, but, if Zayn ever found out, he would be so angry that we would never get back together. And I couldn't bear living without him.

I needed him, so fucking much, but this would make me lose his trust forever. I needed to talk to him, though I knew he still didn't know about what happened last night. All the same, it was about time that someone told him or he somehow discovered it.

I just wished it was later rather than sooner.

I woke up today morning so happy about what happened, so glad about the proximity and the sensations and... practically everything. But I wasn't now. My mood had changed drastically and Harry not being in the house gave me time to stir every single thing that made sense in my mind.

Now nothing made sense, nothing was cheerful and pink like it was a couple of hours ago. I even called Harry 'star'. Fucking hell, that was pathetic. I was acting like I was drunk, this couldn't happen ever again.

I needed to fix things and stop this before it started. I didn't want to hurt Harry in any way, though I was pretty sure he wouldn't mind if I told him we couldn't repeat this. From my point of view, he regretted the quickie like I did, but I had no idea and god, I really wished I could read his thoughts to inform myself.

Everything was so fucking complicated. I had never made such a huge deal about a one night stand but that was because, usually, the people I slept with were people I never had to see again. And also, things weren't like they were now with Zayn. He would think I dumped him for someone else, and that was definitely not the thing.