𝟮𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

I could stay with you for hours
In an empty room
And never get bored
Never have nothing to do

The sand tickled my feet as I stood close to the shore, the only thing polluting the quiet atmosphere being the rambling of the waves and the people talking all around us

The sand tickled my feet as I stood close to the shore, the only thing polluting the quiet atmosphere being the rambling of the waves and the people talking all around us. The sun was setting low in the horizon, tinting the beach of a rosy orange that reminded me so much of that day when Natalie and I ate ice cream and just... talked.

The wind had reduced to a light breeze, which was a huge contrast to the warmth in the air, the climate was heavy and I was enjoying the new seven p.m. ambient. The air tingled against the naked skin of my torso, I was really liking the afternoon.

I didn't know how we ended up on the beach though, but I was lying if I said I wasn't enjoying my time with her. More than I should, probably. Damn, I had gotten so fucking attached and I was still trying to process everything we had gone through in only five days.

I kept replaying the fight like a broken record too. She was so fucking hot when she fought, she made sure to add a bit of seduction to her movements and she was driving me insane. God, I couldn't control myself when I was around her. Plus, her fighting moves were so good, I was naive and narcissistic when I thought I could actually overpower her.

The fact that she had beat me in a fight before made me look even stupider, because she hadn't just defeated me, but also two other FBI trained agents. Still, my ego kept screaming at me and telling me I could rout her. Well, was I confused.

I enjoyed the proximity way more than I should have, but every single thing she did was naturally erotic and I was already on the process of losing my mind over her. I was surprised how long it had taken me to forget my dead father and actually like her-

Fuck, I liked her.

For someone on the outside, it was probably obvious by now, but it was a whole-ass revelation for me. I hadn't noticed that I actually enjoyed being around her, despite the punches and mood swings. It had taken me little to no time to forget about the fact she had killed my father and threatened my sister's life, I still couldn't believe I had let myself get this attached to a freaking stranger.

Because Natalie was a stranger, and there was a small possibility that I was actually wrong about who she was. Maybe I liked the idea I had of her, not her. I didn't know her at all, and I was slowly starting to become more and more aware of that. It was shitty, everything was going too good to be true and I know we would start going through hard times if we didn't catch the diamond soon.

I didn't want to go through hard times, it was the first time I was actually feeling content with myself and the people I was surrounded with. It was ironic, because I never even wanted to come in the first place, but this had turned out way better than I anticipated. Or maybe Natalie had just brainwashed me into thinking that of our current situation, one could never know the details.