𝟮𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

Staring out my hotel window
Too much on my mind
Maybe we should keep it simple
We don't have to decide
Oh no, we don't need to over-complicate it

Staring out my hotel windowToo much on my mindMaybe we should keep it simpleWe don't have to decideOh no, we don't need to over-complicate it

Things between Harry and I were... well, awkward.

To say the least.

It felt as though that night when I told him we should put some distance between us was all just a drunk mess, but both of us could remember it clearly. More than clearly, actually. It had been three days but I was still replaying that specific moment in my mind like a broken record.

We were now in Buenos Aires, staying at a house I owned in Puerto Madero. I was a lucky bitch about owning the house myself, since I knew there was an extra room. I didn't want to make things more awkward than they already were.

Now, Harry and I only talked to each other when we met around the house. Yes, I was certain that we were completely overreacting to our situation, but Zayn's phone call had freaked the fuck out of me and I really didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I had a hunch, a very bad one, that Zayn had found out about what happened with Harry. Something about it felt different to me, so I guessed it felt different to Zayn too.

What sucked the most was that I was still on my period. The cramps were lighter and more manageable, but they were still there. I knew they would be gone in one or two more days, but it felt like a very long fucking time.

In order to tone down the soreness, I had been smoking. Regular cigarettes at first, but then I remembered the stash of weed I had in my bag and just went for it. I had spent my last three nights stoned as fuck, which was both good and bad at the same time.

Good because I forgot everything for a while, which included my nerves, cramps and stress. But bad because I forgot everything for a while, so I had no idea if I had ran into Harry or what the hell had happened.

I had decided to stop thinking about it, because weed was a godforsaken masterpiece and I wasn't fucking giving up on it. Forgetting everything was a huge advantage to me either way.

It had been a while since I smoked actual marijuana, I had spent the whole previous year smoking regular cigarettes because I wanted to take care of myself. At least a bit. Well, I basically just said 'fuck it' and went for it, because my health was ruined already.

I knew the weed I had left in my bag was enough for 12 or 15 more joints, which was a whole damn lot for one person, but I really didn't care enough to overthink about it. I had other things in mind.

The next trade would be in the Fortabat Museum, in Puerto Madero. I had been there before and it was actually really nice, but I knew we wouldn't have time to enjoy the place.

The exchange would happen at 2:37 sharp and I fucking hated how exact the time would be. We had been informed that the diamond would be in the other man's hands when the clock hit that time, so we would have to be really on guard.