𝟯𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀

Every insecurity, like a neon sign, as bright as day
If you knew what you were to me
You would never try to hide away

Every insecurity, like a neon sign, as bright as dayIf you knew what you were to meYou would never try to hide away

Natalie woke me up at nine a.m. peppering kisses all over my face, which was hell of a way to start my day.

I was kinda worried because I didn't know if she slept after what happened, she didn't say anything about it. She seemed to be in a better mood and I hoped I wasn't wrong when I said I was the one to blame about that, last night had been quite a thing.

I came and she didn't even touch me... that was a first. I had no clue that could actually happen, I wasn't as experienced on sex as Natalie was. I sure did made her come very fucking hard though.

It had me in a good mood too. Well, at least that was until I remembered who else was staying in the house with us. The adrenaline of the moment had been enough to wipe away any evidence of reality, but it came barging in once more.

Natalie didn't seem regretful about inviting them into our house though, maybe it was the fact she had an orgasm last night and that was keeping her sane. I really wanted to know what she thought about our situation, I was really nervous.

We still hadn't gotten the information about the next trade and I was starting to get worried, so many things had been happening lately that I couldn't bring myself to process any of it. We still had to figure out who those guys back in the museum were, and now we had this small issue staying at our house.

I also had to ask Natalie why the fuck she had decided to let Alex and Alissa in. I had been debating myself whether I should or should not ask her about the whole sleeping thing too, it had me really worried. Although if what happened last night was the solution to her problems, I really didn't mind to help her out.

And I really liked how Natalie was acting with me now. We had been in the living room for about three hours, waiting for the other two to wake up so we could have a conversation, and she had already kissed and hugged me multiple times.

She was like a delicate thing, so tiny that I wanted to put her in a box and protect her from the world. It was kinda ironic though, because she could take better care of herself than I could. But something about the way she acted around me made me look at her like a fragile little butterfly.

Her insecurities were also adding to it. It was weird calling Natalie Perkins an insecure person, I wouldn't have used that word to describe her, but the way she tried covering herself in the morning and how she blushed was enough to let me see this hidden part of her.

"Good morning," I heard a manly voice behind us.

Both Natalie and I turned around to meet eyes with Alex. His hair was messy and he looked like he had just woken up, but he also looked embarrassed. I really didn't know what to say, we weren't friends or anything.