𝟰𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿

How does the moon look tonight
From the other side of town
God, I wish I knew

An alleyway casted by the drowning shadows, a black car with tinted windows, three men, broken glass beneath my feet

An alleyway casted by the drowning shadows, a black car with tinted windows, three men, broken glass beneath my feet... they were dragging my feet, so I cut myself with the broken glass.

Toxins in my system, ketamine, I suppose. Wind whistling in my ears... I think it was the wind, but there was someone else whistling to my right. A man, one of them... he was whistling, I think.

Headache. I had a headache and my stomach was scrambled to a crisp with the mixture of alcohol, drugs and no food. I felt like throwing up. I knew what they were up to... at least I think I knew, my brain was about to go into overload.

"Stay completely still, darling. It'll be quick..."

Pain, pain, pain. It hurt. What were they doing? I think... I think, but I don't know. I never know. They drugged me, I think. I wasn't sure of anything, but the emotions resurged again. Pain, pain, pain.

They told me it would be over soon and I trusted them. I guess ketamine has the required power to numb any evidence of time and lighten the pain, I think.

You think, you think, but you never fucking know.

Exactly, you didn't remember. You didn't remember anything at all and yet, you were speculating on it as if you had a damn idea. Maybe they were here to kill me, but I was too much of a clueless teenager to consider that option.

I guess this is the end.

Nineteen years, I didn't even get to say goodbye to my parents. They'd miss me, who was going to tell them about me? Would they ever know, or would they think I left them?

"Don't make a sound."

But the voices... they started to get mixed up with other voices, familiar ones this time. I knew that one, it wasn't cold like the previous one. It was heartwarming, beautiful. Yes, that's him, that's him and he's here for me.

I think.

Is he here for me? Please be here for me.

"I'm here for you. Please wake up."

He's here for me.

I snapped my eyes open, but everything was blurry at first. I could hear... music? A song was playing through the stereo and there were three heads looking down at me. I was on a couch, I think I was.

"Hey, baby," A big smile spread on Harry's face... Harry.

I could feel the sweat on my hairline and on the back of my neck and my chest was heaving up and down with rugged intakes of oxygen. My lungs were burning and it hurt, but it wasn't the same kind of pain I felt before.

Harry.

I think I was in a house, but I couldn't recognize it. I couldn't remember what happened either, but the only sensation of home I got was right in front of me, looking down at me with his green eyes and his curls falling over his forehead. Harry.