𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹

Take me to the place where the poison is
To put a face to what's poisonous
To give him a little taste of his medicine

Take me to the place where the poison isTo put a face to what's poisonousTo give him a little taste of his medicine

Honestly? Men were weak.

Who would've thought I'd escape a talented FBI agent with the simple action of sexual teasing? Not that I was complaining, of course I was not, but this just proved how feeble men were, because the mere movement of my leg made them hard already.

I mean, I was hot, that was undeniable.

Guys were so easy to trick. You just had to do something in order to touch their dicks and they would get easily distracted. Unless, of course, they didn't have a dick.

I knew those three guys weren't the womanizer kinda men, because none of them stared at any other part of my body that wasn't my face even once - which was, by the way, something every man I fought would do.

But, putting my victory aside, the motherfuckers had actually managed to track me. Maybe they already knew I was staying in a cheap local hotel and they had asked Chino for my location, which he had clearly revealed since he was completely unaware of my job.

My whole plan had gone down the drain in a matter of twenty four hours, and now I had three FBI agents and god knew who else chasing after me.

Still, my only urgent task right now was to get to Neamhaí and make things right with Tomlinson before he dared to do anything stupid. Alissa wasn't safe as long as he was around, but he was hot and could just charm her or some shit.

We used to be fuck buddies. I met him in a bar, and he was good with his dick so I kept him for a while. We were friends for around a year, but the way he fucked was way too vanilla for my taste. Yes, I'm kinky as fuck.

I ended up dumping him, not before the asshole almost raped me. I told him I wasn't in the mood for sex and he still touched me. Thank fuck I was able to stand up for myself before shit went too far.

After that, I never saw him again, but I knew he hated me as much as I hated him. I still had no idea why though. He was the one with mental issues, I hadn't done anything else other than rejecting him.

My heart picked up pace every time I thought about him and what he had done to me - and not in the good way. At all. He was the biggest idiot I could've ever met in my life and I fucking wished I never crossed paths with him again, but now I had to.

Since those agents caught me, my gut told me nothing was right, even if I had beat the crap out of the three of them. I was really focused on my surroundings, and I swear to god I could even feel my blood flowing through my veins.

Neamhaí was one block away, and I kept looking behind me because I felt watched. I was already used to this feeling of being constantly followed. You can say it was some sort of sixth sense, because this had gotten me out of complications.