𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

Fuck a princess, I'm a king
Bow down and kiss on my ring
Being a bitch is my kink
What the fuck else did you think?

Fuck a princess, I'm a kingBow down and kiss on my ringBeing a bitch is my kinkWhat the fuck else did you think?

The girl had been staring at me for hours. She had shamelessly ranked her eyes up and down my body more than once, taking a very long time in my boobs. I had no clue if she knew I had noticed her, but she was either aware or not of her flirting. I was, in fact, into both worlds, so I could've approached her and taken her home.

She was hot. Tan skin and chocolate afro-like curls. Her lips were plump and full, just like her tits. Exactly what I liked. But I had a date for today already. And, sadly, it was a guy. Yes, I was into both worlds, but dick could never replace pussy. I mean, c'mon, dude.

Not that I hadn't done threesomes before. It was hard though, since my parents were always around. Two weeks ago, I had finally declared my plan as started. I had "disappeared" and, now, I was a step closer to being completely free.

I had been going on with this life for almost nine years now and my parents were too fucking naive to even suspect. Not that I didn't like my parents, I loved them, but the life they gave me wasn't the one I was meant to be in. When I arrived late, for example, fuck, I wasn't partying, I was finishing some job. Buying drugs even.

I barely ever did drugs, only occasionally when things got too heated. It was a good feeling, but I was aware of my health, so I barely ever bought them. Which was ironic, because I didn't give a fuck when it came to cigarettes or alcohol.

My parents always thought I was a sweet little angel, and I most definitely wasn't. I was pretty sure they even thought I was still a virgin. Please, I was twenty five. When I turned sixteen, I made some dangerous friends that worked here, at Serpento. I bought drugs and cigarettes from them, but we ended up bonding so I stayed longer. Maybe longer than I should've, because look at where I was now. I even fell in love with one of them, Zayn Malik.

My relationship with Zayn was still ongoing nowadays, but it was more of an open relationship, mostly because he knew I'd rather fuck girls than guys. So he let me have the independence I wanted as long as I only slept with people and nothing else. I loved him, I really did, and he was my boyfriend, but I needed to get some freedom.

About my job, I guess I was just interested and curious about new things. Zayn's uncle, John Agarwal, was the one who trained me. When he was sure I was the best, he hired me as a killer for his drug organization. Now, I had a job that I loved, dope friends and someone to fuck every night. My job consisted in drug delivery and killing, and I was, by far, the best.

My fighting skills were flawless, as well as my aim with weapons and my recklessness when it came to torture or murder. I really couldn't give a shit about the people that stained my hands with blood, only because I knew they weren't good people. I wasn't either, but they all had done things that made me want to puke with the mere thought of them.