𝟰𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

I don't quite knowHow to sayHow I feelThose three wordsAre said too muchThey're not enough

It was around eleven p.m., we were in the market and I had already lost Natalie three times.

She kept wandering off, I have no idea what had her so curious. I found her twice in the candy section and once in the winery, I felt like a parent trying to find her. I was sure she was starting to do it on purpose.

Natalie was extra playful today, but she was moving slower than usual. That was because a certain someone had her dick inside her only twenty four hours ago, I really didn't hold back at all and probably fucking her twice in the same day wasn't exactly a good idea.

She could barely walk without wincing, she looked funny when she moved and I did my best not to laugh only because she scolded me if I did.

We had a small argument before coming here because I wanted to make us a proper dinner. Since she didn't want to eat, her excuse was that she was too tired and going out was dangerous... well, I guess she was enjoying her time in the supermarket more than she was willing to admit.

We were in a small store that was open 24/7 and had all the necessary things. The place was empty given the time and the cashiers kept giving us weird looks, probably because of the amount of time I spent searching for Natalie.

I wasn't a great cook, I had been living on frozen leftovers for the past two years of my life and the only thing I actually knew how to cook was lasagna. Natalie said she'd never tried it before, which was why I saw this as the perfect opportunity.

Plus, I'd get to spend more time with Natalie, like a mini date. Not that I hadn't been spending time with her already, in fact, we had been the closest ever. But, in other circumstances, I would've wanted to ask her out for dinner.

I had been overthinking the idea of leaving the house, I didn't want to risk our lives now that we knew Niall was targeting us, but I knew Natalie was armed and so was I.

Speaking of which, Jackson called me to let me know Niall was missing. He first asked me how I was handling my father's death and I nearly dropped dead right there, I had forgotten about that small detail.

I had to play it off, I told him I was 'emotionally destroyed' and all that shit, and I guess he bought it. There was an awkward silence before he launched the bomb, mostly to ask me if I knew what had happened to him.

Of course I couldn't tell him Niall was the boss of a creepy-ass organization of killers that was currently trying to steal a million-dollar-worth diamond, and that he had been tricking us all along by getting into the FBI as an asset, so I decided to act dumb and get Jackson off my dick as soon as possible.

I'm sure he noticed how weird I was acting though, I really didn't even try to be nice, but my brain was fried with an overload of emotions and I just needed some time to rest my mind.