𝟯𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲

aesthetics for this chapter

Well, enjoy this 10'000 word-long chapterplease

please. It was so stressing to
write this istg, it took me like a week or sum.

***

What will I leave behind me?
Where will I choose to go?
To tell the truth, I'm tired of falling
When I'm floating, I'm closer to you

What will I leave behind me?Where will I choose to go?To tell the truth, I'm tired of fallingWhen I'm floating, I'm closer to you

Three days went by more than quickly.

I didn't even have a record of what was going to happen next till Harry kindly reminded me today was the trade thingy. I wanted to die.

Things were going just fine, but way too good to be true, of course. I wasn't expecting anything good to happen today, except for the fact that I was going to get more time to spend with Harry. That was the only thing I was actually looking forward to doing.

But besides from that... things regarding the job hadn't been going on great for us, I couldn't see how they would get any better. What had changed? Absolutely nothing.

But with Harry, things were nice. There wasn't tension or awkwardness anymore, we actually were acting like... I don't know, friends? Honestly, I had no idea how to call what we had going on, the only thing I was certain of was that I was really enjoying it.

And yet, I had been snapped out of my little comfort bubble as soon as I remembered what was our purpose here in the first place. I was acting like a normal person till now, so the mission had me in a really shitty fucking mood.

This thing was meant to be easy and I was supposed to finish it in little to no time... but here I was. It had been over two weeks and I knew it wasn't long, but it felt like it had been a whole fucking decade. I mean, we had been in three different countries already.

I wasn't complaining as much as I usually would, and the reason for it was a certain six foot curly-haired guy.

It had been just me and him up to now, we hadn't even gotten in the amount of trouble I thought we would. As far as I remembered, we hadn't killed a single person so far except for that one dude back in London. But I was almost a hundred percent sure no one was linking me or Harry to that, the FBI hadn't given us any reason to start hiding.