𝟱𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀

I got a fear, oh in my blood
He was carried up into the clouds, high above
If you bled, I'll bleed the same
If you're scared, I'm on my way

I got a fear, oh in my bloodHe was carried up into the clouds, high aboveIf you bled, I'll bleed the sameIf you're scared, I'm on my way

I woke up slowly, very fucking slowly.

My eyes peeled open and the first thing I felt was the heaviness spreading throughout my body. I could feel the blood pooling under my neck but I didn't know which part of my body it was coming from, I just knew everything hurt like fuck.

I felt really tired. Everything sounded muffled and distant to my ears and the only thing I could see was blurry images flashing through my eyes. There was dust in my face and something very heavy on my leg, I couldn't move even if I tried to.

Someone was calling my name, very quietly. Wait, no. They were screaming my name, but why did it sound like a whisper? A very soft, dulce whisper that was so heart-warming yet so heartbreaking at the same time.

Like the rustling of the wind in my ear, I could barely hear it but I knew it was there. I just had to find myself to answer, I had to find him...

Harry, where was he?

The last thing I remembered was his arms slinked tightly around me, but they weren't around me anymore. I was laying on a cold, hard surface and he wasn't warming me up like he usually would, he was gone.

Harry, where are you?

Someone was calling his name, shouting for him. I soon recognized the voice as mine, the cry rippling my insides in half as if it was dying to escape... but it couldn't, the words were stuck in my throat like rusty gears trying to get a machine to work again.

I needed to get up, I needed to find him and make sure he was okay. Had I lost him already? Was he... was he gone?

"Natalie!"

Now the voice was screaming my name... no, it wasn't me this time. Someone out there was shouting for me and I could hear quick footsteps approaching me, the smell of poisonous smoke invading my nostrils.

I coughed, feeling my throat getting itchy because of the fumes. It felt like fire... fire is dangerous, I had to get away from it, but what the fuck was going on?

"Natalie, baby? Thank fuck, oh, my god." Harry whispered.

I finally was able to open my eyes and I met green. His curls were very messy and there was a thin layer of sweat and dust covering his face, together with a big smudge of blood on his forehead that had me losing my shit.

"Fuck, are you hurt?" I widened my eyes, trying to reach out my hand to touch him but I couldn't.

My whole body was limp and it was starting to become a physical pain not being able to feel him, I needed him right now. His eyes looked worried and he was doing something I couldn't understand, he was going too fast for my slow brain.