𝟭𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

aesthetics for this chapter and the next

***

Six inch heels
She walked in the club like nobody's business
Goddamn
She murdered everybody and I was her witness

Six inch heelsShe walked in the club like nobody's businessGoddamnShe murdered everybody and I was her witness

The fact I had gone from being an FBI agent to committing a crime was and felt incredibly weird.

FBI agents are trained to make sure everyone follows the law, and now I was about to do the exact opposite. From what Natalie had told me, stealing the diamond wasn't even for good purposes, but she had to accept because of a threat.

Well, her situation was pretty much like mine.

Supposedly and according to her, the people she killed were dead for a valid reason. She claimed to have killed a bunch of bad people, but she never mentioned anything about my father. And he was innocent, so what was the good there?

Anyways, our positions were similar because she was being forced to do bad while she had always 'done good', and that was kind of what I was going through.

What if the FBI themselves caught us?

I would definitely be fired and put in jail, and I would get killed in there. After all, being about to commit a crime didn't take away the fact I had been an agent once.

Maybe I could just sneak out and tell my sister to leave Europe and never come back. If she did, then I was free to go without risking anyone's life. But there was also the possibility that Natalie got mad at me and killed me anyways. I wouldn't mind, as long as no one else was hurt.

That didn't mean she wouldn't hunt my sister later. Besides, Gemma would never accept to leave her native country without a good reason, and there was no way in hell I would tell her I had been threatened by a killer. She would get worried and for what?

Natalie had explained everything to me. The diamond would be passed from hand to hand on a chain trade through different countries across the world. We would have to interrupt the trade at some point, and we thought it would be better to stop it before it started.