𝟱𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go

I felt alive and I can't complainBut now take me homeTake me home where I belongI got no other place to go

I was running, hoping this was the right direction.

I needed to see Natalie, I needed to hug her and kiss her and hold her close to me, but my legs were too injured and my pace was way too slow. I needed to hurry up before she decided to do anything stupid.

I was a lucky son of a bitch when that fucking building didn't kill me. It left some bad wounds behind, but I was okay and I didn't even care about the blood staining my clothes; I needed to see Natalie right the fuck now.

I knew it would hurt her if I died and that was probably what she was thinking, but I threw her against Alex on purpose. I knew he'd stop her from coming back inside because I didn't want her to be the one to die, if anyone, it would be me.

I knew her enough, she didn't like showing herself emotionally vulnerable in front of other people unless she trusted them... she trusted me, getting killed after everything that happened with Zayn would literally kill her.

Her leg was badly injured whilst we got out of that building, she wasn't going to make it so I had to take an impulsive decision. And even if that wasn't the best thing I could've done, it was the right one.

And I didn't care if she was mad at me as long as she was okay. Alive and okay.

Her injury was pretty serious, it was bleeding a lot and she was lucky the rock didn't break her leg. But she still needed stitches as soon as possible and I wondered if Alex and Alissa were helping her with it or she had shut down completely.

I didn't want her to shut down, I didn't want her to be sad.

I was injured too, there was a cut on my forehead and big wounds on my knees and abdomen, but I didn't care. My main priority right now was finding Natalie and getting her to smile for me.

I managed to get out when the firemen arrived, I have no idea how they didn't see me. The building was trashed to the ground, apparently there were more bombs that we didn't hear, which led me to wonder how long we were unconscious for.

My mind was killing me, trying to find out who was behind all of this. I finally ended up with two hypotheses: this was either Niall or Mort Negra.

It was obvious, they both wanted us dead and it had to be one of them. There were more chances that this was Niall because his trader was going to be there and he probably thought of interrupting us before we started.

I just wanted to fucking kill whoever did this to us, I was so fucking pissed but worried at the same time.

I was running through the streets, unarmed and with blood all over my body. I was weak right now, this was the perfect moment to attack me and I was dreading the fact that maybe I wasn't going to make it to our house. I needed to hurry the fuck up.