𝟭𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗿

Okay, guys, one thing before you start reading!
There'll be a character that will be portrayed by
Alex Turner, but he WILL NOT be Arctic Monkeys Alex.

Just so you know, enjoy <3

***

Girl, what did that girl just say, girl?
Girl, I don't dance, I work
I don't play, I slay
I don't walk I strut, strut, strut and then sashay

Girl, what did that girl just say, girl?Girl, I don't dance, I workI don't play, I slayI don't walk I strut, strut, strut and then sashay

Harry didn't follow me while I made my way up the stairs. Not that I cared anyways, he would come eventually. I didn't know what was up to him now, but he was just complying to everything I told him. I knew he was aware I would have no hesitation at the moment of killing him, but he was a goddamn FBI agent, he couldn't be that much of a chicken. I don't know, it made me feel powerful.

I thought he was a complete and hardcore dom from the moment I saw him, but his compliant self was making me believe in the possibility he was a sub. What if he was? Dominating him would be so fun and exciting.

I was sure of what I was about to do. I had experience in pole dancing and I wasn't afraid of showing my body. A bunch of people had seen it before and, as long as the plan succeeded, there was nothing to worry about. Not that I was going to let anyone touch me or anything.

I was friends with some of the girls that worked here, and I knew they would welcome me with open arms. Most of them admire me - of course they didn't know about my job. I was pretty sure they believed I worked as a stripper in some other bar, and I wasn't the one to correct.

Harry had no idea what I had in mind and it was better if it stayed like that. He was tense, maybe he could use a distraction. Clearly that wasn't the point, but maybe if he saw what I could do then he would loosen up and be less annoying.

My plan was to give the audience a pole dance, the hottest one out of all. And, due to my experience with men, I knew everyone who came here was either horny or a disgusting fifty year old man - or both. If everything went as planned, then my target would ask for me in the private room.

That's when Harry came in. I mean, I wouldn't be conflicted if he stayed outside because I could handle the situation on my own perfectly, but I couldn't just take him with me and block him from helping. He didn't want to help, but did I look like I gave a flying fuck?

After I would be taken to the private room with the man, the only thing left to do would be ask some questions. We needed to know the place for the next trade, because we only had the information on the country.

I was really fucking hoping the man cooperated, or at least knew what I needed him to know, because that would mean going back to my baby. Fuck, I missed Zayn so much. Usually, under a threat, I wouldn't have broken up with him because I was a little too selfish and because I knew he could take perfect care of himself. But now, this was Tomlinson we were talking about.