𝟭𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵

aesthetics for this chapter

***

Kiss, suddenly alive
Happiness arrive
Hunger like a storm
How do I begin?

The bikini was on the bed in front of me, and I was debating whether to do this or not

The bright yellow contrasted even with the white of the sheets. It consisted of a triangle-shaped upper piece and a thonged bottom piece. Quite simple, but equally hot.

I had one hand on my hip and the other on mi chin, not knowing if I should keep my dignity or just fucking do it. If I did, it meant a step forward in what the term 'Harry and I' meant.

So basically I just said fuck it and slipped into the bathing suit, leaving my hair to cascade down my sides. I also made sure to surprise Harry, which I succeeded in doing.

His expression was priceless; eyes wide open and jaw dropped, like he wasn't expecting me to appear like this. What did he think? I wouldn't waste a perfect opportunity to tease him. It had become one of my favourite things to do.

It was cute how he got all grumpy. It only spurred me on, because I knew he was craving for it. Not that I wasn't. In fact, I wanted it just as much.

Sexual attraction. That's it, we were sexually attracted to each other's bodies. Nothing else. That's why his words meant something to me, right?

It made sense, there was no other logical explanation. At least not any explanation that came to my mind. Of course I wasn't used to any of this, but at least I could label it for now. Sexual attraction.

Slowly, I walked down the pool stairs. The blue lights created beautiful patterns on the ceiling, I always wanted to swim during nighttime. Plus, the warmth of the water made everything a hundred times better.