𝟭𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

Am I in your head
Half as often as you're on my mind?
If I don't make sense
Please, forgive me, I can't sleep at night
At least, not alone

Am I in your headHalf as often as you're on my mind?If I don't make sensePlease, forgive me, I can't sleep at nightAt least, not alone

I woke up in my own room, alone as usual. And well, I was starting to believe in the possibility that what happened yesterday had been just a fever dream, but my theory was proven wrong when I entered the bathroom and found Natalie's yellow bikini hanging from the shower faucet.

I didn't know whether to feel regretful or pleased; I had finally found a way to calm down my sexual frustration, but the person whom I did it with was the same person that had turned my life into hell.

Watching Natalie come was one of the hottest things I had ever seen in my entire life, but something was telling me this was all a big mistake. And I didn't know if I should trust that hunch.

Of course I decided to believe in what my head said, because last night had been incredible, but I couldn't shake off the guilt. Nat had killed my father, after all.

But now, the way she had called herself a monster was making me question my whole existence once more. What if she didn't mean to kill my father, and she had actually been sent to do it? Or what if my father wasn't as good as I thought he was? There were thousands of possibilities that could put Nat back on the good side, but I didn't know who or what to trust.

I wanted to go for the option of calming the fuck down and stop overthinking, but it was easier said than done. I didn't want to feel guilty for finger-fucking Natalie, but at the same time, I knew it wasn't okay.

We knew each other for, what? Three days? And besides, she had been the first person I ever touched after my wife. This was kind of like a first to me.

I didn't know why I still worshipped and respected my past love like this, but I felt like I was cheating on her by touching another woman. And we weren't even together anymore, but the feeling was still there, making my stomach churn.

I wanted to brush off every feeling and just go numb for a couple hours, so at least I could enjoy the aftermaths of a night with Natalie. But my fucked up brain was such a mess right now.

What if Natalie regretted it? What if she thought she had made a mistake and she was planning on ditching me? I didn't want her to regret what we did, I didn't regret it myself. I felt guilt, yeah, but this had been one of the best nights in my life.

I wanted to repeat it.

But what if Natalie didn't? What if she had just gotten carried away and wanted to get some temporary relaxation and, since I was the only person around, she had no choice but to pick me? Fucking hell, she probably was overthinking like I was. Everything would be so awkward, I didn't-