𝟰𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I, catch fire then I change my aim
Throw my troubles at the pearly gates

It goes, all my troubles on a burning pileAll lit up and I start to smileIf I, catch fire then I change my aimThrow my troubles at the pearly gates

I don't know how it happened, but I suddenly found myself playing truth or dare with Natalie, Alex and Alissa.

After Zayn called, we stayed in bed for about an hour. We just cuddled, none of us dared to say anything. I guess we were too scared to, the atmosphere was so tender that it felt almost breakable.

I helped Natalie go pee and clean herself, and that's when I discovered what a mess I had done of her body. There were marks on her hips and hickeys on her cleavage. Her ass and cheeks were all red and there were some slight bruises on her neck from where I choked her.

I didn't know whether to feel angry or proud about it, but a quick glance at Natalie's expression told me to choose the latter.

By the time we went downstairs, it was already dark outside even though it was around seven p.m., which I guess happened because it was winter. Alex and Alissa were just chilling in the living room, so I knew for sure they had heard us.

Did I care? No.

I thought Natalie and I would just eat something and then head up to sleep again. I had no idea how she was feeling, but I was so fucking spent that I just wanted to go back and cuddle and sleep.

But I guess she had other plans for us, because she sat on the opposite couch as Alex and Alissa as soon as we entered the living room. She probably wanted to get distracted, which I couldn't blame her for, so I decided to join her.

I knew they could see the hickeys and the bruises around her neck, but I couldn't care less. Alex would learn how to behave after seeing that, or at least that's what I thought.

I was surprised when Natalie proposed to play truth or dare. Alex and Alissa hesitated but ended up joining, so I had no choice but to join too, even though the last thing I wanted was to play right now.

"Truth or dare?" Alex started, but I was surprised when I noticed he was talking to me.

"Uh, dare?" I bit my lip nervously. He stayed silent for a second, thinking.

"I dare you to... say something dirty to the person on your left." He nodded, but I could see he was trying to hold back a laugh. "Keep a straight face while you do it, mean it."

I chuckled out loud, mostly because the person on my left was Natalie, and I could hear her laughing too. I knew it would be embarrassing for both of us, but I had a feeling we would all end up turned on by the time this finished. I wondered if Alex was doing this on purpose because he had heard the things I said to Natalie.

"Uh, alright." I said, shifting my body so that I was facing Natalie now. "I'm... uh, gonna fuck you till you're sore."