𝟯𝟳 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁

I wouldn't try to throw myself away
If you asked me, I'd say
To be careful my love
At death we'll leave the same

I wouldn't try to throw myself awayIf you asked me, I'd sayTo be careful my loveAt death we'll leave the same

I couldn't sleep that night now that I had a boyfriend.

Harry did though, which was kinda surprising since I stayed on top of him all the way through. But he didn't wake up even when I decided to poke his cheek around eight a.m. to check if he was awake already.

It had been two hours now and Harry hadn't woken up yet, which I assumed was because he stayed up till dawn. I often forgot how necessary sleeping was to other people.

I sure did annoy him though. At some point, I started moving around in bed because the wait was starting to annoy me. I sat next to his feet and stared at him for a couple of minutes before crawling back towards him. I think he woke up, but it didn't last long because he immediately dozed off again.

I liked the way he looked when he slept. His curls would get all messy and kept this very cute pout on his lips, making me want to kiss it away. And I know watching him sleep was probably a tad creepy, but I didn't have much else to do.

Around midday, when the sun was already burning its way through the window, I got tired of waiting and started annoying him once more, poking every inch of his face to wake him up.

"Wake up." I whispered, tickling the tip of his nose.

"No," Harry groaned under his breath, turning around so that he was laying on his stomach.

"Yes, wake up." I complained, straddling his lower back and starting to draw lazy patterns on his shoulder blades. "It's midday."

"Good for you." He huffed, nuzzling against the pillow so that his voice sounded muffled.

"C'mon, dork." I rolled my eyes playfully even though I knew he couldn't see me.

I pursed my lips, keeping my knees on each side of his body as I looked down at him. I knew he was falling asleep again, but I already wanted him to wake up because I missed my boyfriend. And I got an idea.

"Alex and I talked about fucking last night." I shrugged my shoulders casually.

Harry immediately shot his eyes open, turning around so that I was straddling his waist now. The sudden action made me gasp, but he grasped my hips harshly so that I wouldn't fall. He looked wide awake now.

"What?" Was all he said.

"What?" I arched my eyebrows. "Is my boyfriend jealous?"

Saying the word that made our relationship official caused an irrefutable wave of euphoria splash its way through my veins, which was probably the reason why I would use it a lot today. And always.

"Did you and him talked about sleeping together right before you came here to ask me to be your boyfriend?" He pointed his finger at me, ignoring my previous question.