Chapter 51

It was the next day and Dabi and Ayame were planning out everything, with the help of Mr. Compress of course.

"Dabi! I'll style you so there's no need to worry about you. Ayame! I'll need to get you a dress!" Mr. Compress stated.

Ayame nodded. "I don't know if it's possible for anyone to make a wedding dress within 6 days."

"I'll find someone, don't you worry! Toga, you help the bride out, Shigaraki, you're in charge of paying for everything, Spinner and Twice, you're in charge of decorating. I'll be in charge of dressing everyone. Ayame, you're in charge of flowers, and Dabi, you're in charge of finding the perfect place to have the wedding." Mr. Compress said, he then grabbed Dabi and dragged him into his bedroom. "Now, it's time to plan your outfit!"

Everyone went on to do their own things, Ayame got busy with talking to Devi about the flowers and how she wanted them done. When she finished, Ayame called the last person she was expecting to call. The phone only rang once before the person on the other end picked up.

"Hello?" Shoji said quietly.

"Shoji, don't freak out but, it's me Ayame, a.k.a. Ada. Don't say anything, please!!" Ayame said quickly.

"A-Ayame?" Shoji stuttered.

"Hey, Shoji... Been a long time huh?" Ayame chuckled.

"What do you want Ayame? I shouldn't even be talking to you."

Ayame took a deep breath. "Look I get it, you hate me-"

"Who said I hated you?" Shoji said, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"W-well I mean, I lied to you and spilled all of the UA secrets, I kidnapped Bakugou, etc." Ayame chuckled. "I would be surprised if you didn't hate me."

"Well surprise, I don't hate you Ayame. Am I happy with what you did? No. But do I understand the fact that Shigaraki is your brother, so of course, you're going to side with him. We don't get to choose what life we're given Ayame. Again, am I happy that you lied, no, but you're still my friend, whether you're Ayame Shigaraki or Ada Shiaku." Shoji explained.

"Thank you, Shoji, that means a lot to me."

"Why did you call me?" Shoji asked.

"Well, I may or may not be getting married in six days and I was wondering if you wanted to come. I'd have to blindfold you so you couldn't see how you get here, but you're one of my only friends Shoji and I'd be so happy if you could come to see. Of course, you don't have-"

"I'd love to come Ayame." Shoji interrupted.

"Really?" Ayame asked, she was surprised, to be honest.

Shoji chuckled. "We may be on different sides, but I still care about my friends. Unfortunately, I'm not in Japan at the moment. If I was, I would definitely come."

Ayame's heart sank a little, but she didn't express it. "That's fine, I understand. Although even though you can't come, don't even think about telling anyone Shoji, I have eyes and ears everywhere. I won't hurt you, but I'm not afraid to hurt other students in 1-A." Ayame threatened.

"Ayame, I promise, I won't say anything," Shoji reassured. 

"Alright, it was good talking to you then." Ayame then hung up and put her phone into her pocket.

"Did you get everything settled with that florist?" Dabi asked.

Ayame turned around to see Dabi leaning against the door frame, a devilish smirk on his face. "Sure did, did you enjoy being Compress's dress-up doll?"