Chapter 47

"He wants us in Aichi Prefecture within an hour?" Compress said, confused.

Ayame turned to Compress, nodding in agreement. "He must know that we can teleport. Most likely means that when he said that he was watching us from space and tracking our every move, he wasn't lying."

"Not a ton of people have their own private spy satellites. And if what you're saying is true Ayame, then we're in big trouble!" Compress stated. "Sadly, we haven't housebroken our pet gorilla yet. Whatever shall we do?"

"Is that even a question?! This ain't up for debate! We're all familiar with that intestine-like scarf and tinted sunnies... Nobody else in the world's got gross taste like that!" Twice yelled. "Giran gave me a place to belong! We gotta go save him, now!!"

"What are your thoughts?" Ayame whispered to Dabi.

Dabi shrugged. "I never cared about Giran, so I don't really care about saving him. You?"

"I guess in a way I feel like I owe him. If he wasn't alive, I probably wouldn't have met you, Compress, Twice, and Toga. So I hate to admit it but, I think we should save him," Ayame explained.

The two turned their heads when they heard Twice yell. They saw that Shigaraki had snatched Twice's mask off his head.

"Then do you have a plan then Twice?" Shigaraki asked.

"Shigi!" Ayame walked over to her brother and grabbed the mask away from him. 

Shigaraki rolled his eyes and sat down on the ground.

Ayame went to Twice and gave him his mask back. "Here Twice. I have a plan, doctor, you were listening right?" she asked the radio.

"Listening to villain radio is my new favorite hobby, so yes. So the Meta Liberation Army is back from the dead! What a surprise!"

"How about we deploy a high-end nomu, like the one Dabi used?" Mr. Compress suggested.

"Not happening," the Doctor said bluntly, "My other little ones aren't at the testing stage just yet! Perhaps if Dabi had succeeded in retrieving Hood's body, but alas. Without AFO around, producing more of them is no small feat!"

"So the doctor isn't as multitalented as we assumed..." Compress muttered.

"That's fine, we won't need any nomu anyway," Ayame said, she stood up and looked at Compress.

"So why trouble the Doctor at all..." Mr. Compress said.

"How long until the rock on steroids wakes up?" Ayame asked.

Compress looked at the phone in his hand. "If left undisturbed, two hours and 35 minutes."

"Good. Hey doctor?" Ayame said.

"Yes, Miss. Ayame?"

"Where's that new recruit I was telling you about?" Ayame asked.

"At the moment... on the border between Mie and Shiga Prefectures," the Doctor stated.

Ayame smiled. "That's convenient for us. Could you warp us over there then?"

"We're taking the bait? Without knowing squat about what we're up against?! They could send anyone! And what if he wasn't kidding about having 110,000 loyal followers?" Spinner protested.

"Yo, Lizard shut the hell up and let Ayame speak," Dabi snapped at Spinner. He looked back at Ayame and nodded for her to continue.

Ayame smiled at Dabi before looking at Spinner. "After more than a month of Shigaraki and I fighting the big guy. It easy to tell, he's like the big boss in a video game. He isn't invincible, but he has an unneeded amount of XP."