Chapter 18

Ayame looked at Dabi, who set himself ablaze but the Pro-Hero, Gran Torino kicked him in the face, causing Ayame's blood to boil.

"Don't do anything stupid. It's in your best interest to cooperate," Gran Torino said.

Ayame tightened Bakugou's strings but they were all ripped in half by All Might. She watched as All Might took Bakugou away from where the villains were and near the giant fucking hole the pro-heroes made in the wall.

"Puppeteer!! Finally, we found you!! Where is Ada Shiaku!?" He yelled.

Ayame chuckled before glaring at All Might. "I made her disappear." Ayame tried to hold in the immense pain she was feeling, her strings have been cut, burned, melted, etc, but they had never been pulled apart by someone so much that they ripped. Them ripping from to much weight was a different story, them being ripped by a person was entirely new to her.

All Might frowned, his face full of sadness and anger, how could someone so young be so cruel? "You can't run anymore League of Villains! Understand!! Because we are here now!!"

"Right after the press conference!? They had this planned out the whole time!!" Compress gowled.

"Tree Man you're hugging me to tight!" Twice said, struggling against the Wood Bitch's branches.

"But we didn't come alone, take a look," said a hero who came out of the crack in the door. He opened the door and behind it was a lot of damn police officers. "You're surrounded by police, not to mention Endeavor."

Dabi's eyes narrowed when Endeavor's name was mentioned.

Ayame looked at Dabi, she gave him a concerned look.

Dabi smirked, he gave the face telling her he'd be alright and she smiled a little, but only so Dabi could see it. Then he closed his eyes and went unconscious.

All Might looked at Bakugou and smiled. "You must've been scared! But you stayed strong. I'm sorry, but you're safe now young man!"

"What!? I wasn't scared!! Not even close!!" Bakugou yelled at All Might.

Shigaraki and Ayame were close enough so he muttered under his breath. "After we went through all the trouble of preparing this, the final boss comes and shows up at our doorstep."

Ayame looked at her brother, nodding in agreement.

"Kurogiri!! Warp over as many as you can!" Shigaraki yelled, hoping he could maybe be saved.

When Kurogiri did nothing, Shigaraki looked at him annoyed. "What are you waiting for dammit!"

"I'm sorry Tomura Shigaraki, the Nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location but, they're gone," Kurogiri sputtered.

"What?" Ayame muttered, the siblings looked at each other in confusion.

"It seems like you you have a lot to learn Puppeteer and Shigaraki," All Might said, patting Bakugou on the shoulder. "You're little league underestimated all of us, the soul of this young man, the police's diligent investigations, AND our righteous fury!" All Might explained heroically. "Enough is enough! Your game has come to an end Puppeteer and Tomura Shigaraki!"

Ayame sighed when Spinner tried to reason with All Might, which of course, it didn't work what so ever.

"You think this is over All Might?" Ayame said with pure venom, the pain in her slowly going away. "Don't be so high and mighty, our little game has only just begun. Wait and see, the pedestal where you stand on will break into a million pieces I can promise you that!!" Ayame glared at the #1 hero standing in front of her.

"Justice, peace, you created a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals. That's why we targetted you All Might," Shigaraki growled, slowly getting up, "It's why my sister and I started gathering people to our cause."

All Might, the Tree Bitch, the String Bitch, and Gran Torino all frowned and looked at Ayame then looked back at Shigaraki. 'Sister?'

"Who are you?" All Might turned his head to look at Ayame.

Ayame laughed. "I'm surprised it took you so long to realize this. The name's Ayame, Ayame Shigaraki... Nice to meet you, although, we've met multiple times before though."

Gran Torino and All Might turned to each other, surprised.

"What? Are you confused?" Ayame smirked.

"Your name is Ayame Shigaraki?" Gran Torino turned to Ayame

Ayame turned to her brother and then to Torino. She smiled but she nodded to the heroes.

While the heroes were distracted, Shigaraki understood her signal and turned to Kurogiri. "You think this is the end? Then you've lost...KUROGIRI!" Shigaraki yelled but before Kurogiri could do anything, the String Bitch used his red string and shot through Kuro, causing him to go unconscious.

"HUH! What just happened!? I couldn't see anything!" Magne struggled.

"I played around with his insides until he went unconscious. He was such a nuisance, he had to sleep," said the Red String Bitch.

"Weren't you listening earlier? You'll all be better off if you take us seriously," Gran Torino explained. "Kenji Hikiishi (Magne), Atsuhiro Sako (Mr. Compress), Shuuichi Iguchi (Spinner), Himiko Toga, and Jin Bubaigawara (Twice). The police worked around the clock to figure out your identities." He looked at Shigaraki, Ayame, and Dabi, they didn't know their true identities. "Do you understand? There is nowhere else left for you to run. So Shigaraki's (Ayame and Tomura), where is your boss hiding?" Gran Torino asked, looking at the two siblings.

Ayame felt a flashback going through the back of her head. She and her brother were little kids and they were on the ground, looking and feeling helpless.

"No one's come to save you two, have they? You've had a hard life Tenko and Ayame Shimura," All for One said to the two children. "They'll be fine, eventually the heroes will help. I'm sure that's what everyone thought as they turned away from you two. The world shouldn't be so unforgiving," he said, holding out both of his hands for Ayame and Tenko to take. "You two didn't do anything wrong. Don't worry I am here for you."

Ayame jumped back to the present time, she looked over at Shigaraki. He must've had the same flashback as her because she could feel the anger radiating off of her brother.

"This is...not...over. Just you wait, the game is still ours!" Shigaraki muttered.

"Tell us where he is right now!!" All Might glared

"Go away!! Disappear!!" Shigaraki yelled.

By this time, All Might's face was furious. "SHIGARAKI!!"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" Shigaraki yelled at All Might. "I HATE YOU!!"

Out of nowhere, blackish ooze appeared out from behind Shigaraki.

Two nomus came out from the black sludge.

"Where are these nomu coming from!" The Tree Bitch yelled.

"Dammit Edgeshot!! Stop Kurogiri!" Gran Torino yelled.

"He's still out. This isn't his doing," Edgeshot said calmly. (Red String Bitch)

More sludge holes came out of nowhere and more Nomu came out of them.

Bakugou started to get swallowed by the black sludge. "Dammit!!"

"Bakugou!!" All Might yelled, trying to grab Bakugou but couldn't. "NOOO!"

The Tree Bitch yelled to Endeavor for help but when he turned to look at the hero, he saw that more nomu were attacking them.

Gran Torino and All Might took out a few of the nomus before regrouping.

Ayame and Shigaraki looked at each other, then looked at the sludge and said "Master..." at the same time.

Himiko started to spit up the black sludge and it started to wrap around everyone.

The pro-heroes tried to grab the villains but they were too late, All for One teleported them away.