Chapter 38

Ayame and Dabi walked through the alleyways as they held hands.

"What first?" Dabi asked.

"Let's go eat first. There's an amazing pasta place that looks super good!" Ayame smiled at her boyfriend before taking his hand and leading him through the maze of the alleyways to a fancy restaurant in the city.

Dabi frowned. "I don't want to rain on your parade Lovely, but we're a little underdressed and well I don't know. We're villains and we'll get arrested in a matter of seconds?"

"You're right..." Ayame sighed. "I just want our first date to be special."

The turquoise eyed villain chuckled. "Hey, just because we aren't getting a five-star gourmet meal, doesn't mean our first date can't be special."

Ayame smiled at Dabi. "You're right. Do you have anything in mind D?"

Dabi looked around the streets, trying to think of something. "What if we steal something?" he smirked.

"And what would we steal exactly?" Ayame arched her eyebrow.

 "What about stealing that car?" he asked, looking at a purple sports car.

Ayame turned around a saw a very expensive sports car. She turned to Dabi and rolled her eyes. "And how do you plan on stealing that car without looking suspicious?"

"I think I have a good idea where the keys might be," Dabi said, pointing at a night club.

"How do you know the keys would in there?" Ayame asked.

"Because only a douche-bag going to a club would park in a no-parking zone and because I saw him walk into the club," Dabi shrugged.

"And how do you plan on stealing the keys without getting caught?" Ayame rolled her eyes.

"You forget that blending into the shadows is my specialty. Just watch and learn from the master, Lovely."

Ayame rolled her eyes as she followed Dabi through the shadows and inside the club. The two looked around until they saw the man who owned the nice sports car sitting at the bar, drinking some whiskey.

Dabi winked at Ayame before he walked over and pretended to bump into the man.

"Dude what the fuck?!" the man glared as he was now covered in whiskey.

"I'm so sorry sir I wasn't paying attention!" Dabi said with a fake sorry expression, he dusted the man off, and then he walked back to where Ayame was. "Let's go I got his keys," he said as he pulled out the keys from his pocket.

Ayame frowned as she followed Dabi. "How?"

"When I bumped into him, I grabbed his keys from his pants pocket," Dabi smirked.

Ayame laughed as the two ran outside and drove away in the stolen car. She held Dabi's hand as she smiled.

Dabi smirked and squeezed her hand a little. "You know, we may not be able to go to the restaurant, but we could still get take-out if you want?"

"Really?" Ayame beamed.

Dabi nodded before he turned the car around and sped to the direction of the restaurant.

A little bored, Ayame turned on the radio and a voice echoed in the car that made Dabi's smirk disappear in an instant.

"Hello, Miss. Jenosaka, it's a pleasure to be here," Endeavor said in a monotone voice.

"At this time, we'll be taking questions from the audience-"

Ayame quickly changed the channel and looked at Dabi with a sorry expression. "Sorry Dabi, I-"