Chapter 16

Dabi took his elbow and whacked it against Bakugou's head, knocking him to the ground. He took his arm off of Ayame and pushed her to her room. "Go," Dabi said darkly, shoving Ayame into the room and closing it. Then he walked back to where Bakugou was.

"What are you going to do to her you bastards?" Bakugou growled, before lunging at Shigaraki but Magne hit him in the head, knocking him out.

"Sweetie shut the hell up," Magne chuckled.

Dabi smirked before walking back to where he let Ayame. He opened the door to see Ayame taking off her disguise. She took off the wig and colored contacts, revealing her red eyes and long purple hair. Ayame turned around and saw Dabi leaning against the closed door, smiling a little.

Ayame chuckled before she grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom, she walked past Dabi and closed the door, but left it unlocked.

Dabi smirked when he heard the shower turn on. He looked around and waited for a few minutes before walking over to the bathroom and opening the door. When he looked inside he saw Ayame with only a bra on. His face went red but he stayed cool. "Did you need something?"

"Well with both of us working so hard today, we probably need to take a shower because we're all sweaty and dirty," Ayame gave Dabi a mischievous wink before she turned around and took off her underwear and bra and walked into the shower.

Dabi smirked before he took off his jacket and then his shirt.

Ayame could see him through the glass and she blushed.

Dabi took off his clothes and walked inside the shower. He stared at Ayame's body, looking her up and down.

Ayame looked at the glass, embarrassed of her body.

Dabi lifted Ayame's face up with two fingers until they made eye contact. "Don't be embarrassed, you're beautiful," Dabi smiled before kissing Ayame on the lips.

Ayame instantly melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Dabi's neck.

Dabi wrapped his arms around Ayame's neck and backed her onto a wall, their kiss getting deeper and more intense.

The water trickled down their bodies as they held onto each other, never wanting to let go.

After a while, the two finished showering and laid on the bed next to each other. They both closed their eyes and snuggled close to each other.

"Dabi?" Ayame asked.

"Yeah?"

"What is your real name?"

Dabi went silent, thinking before answering. "T-Touya...... Touya Todoroki."

Ayame frowned, sitting up and looking at Dabi. "I thought Touya Todoroki died..."

Dabi sighed. "No, my father...he didn't see much use for me because I didn't want to listen to him anymore. So I ran away, changed my name, and dyed my hair. My father announced me as dead and then that was it. I was determined to kill my father, but I knew I had to practice, train, become stronger than Endeavor, so if I were to ever see him, I could destroy him. I'm sorry I never said any-"

Before Dabi could finish, Ayame kissed him, she moved and sat on his waist, resting her hands on Dabi's chest. When she pulled away she smiled. "You will always be Dabi to me, I don't care who you were in the past. All I care about is the person you are now."

Dabi put a hand on Ayame's cheek, caressing the softness. Before they could go any further, Ayame and Dabi heard a knock at the door.

"What do you want?" Ayame asked, quickly getting off Dabi and backing away.

"Dabi and Miss. Ayame, I wanted to let you know that Shigaraki is asking for you both, Bakugou's awake," Kurogiri said before walking away.

Ayame smirked before she put on her white jacket. "HELP ME!!! BAKUGOU HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Ayame screamed, pretending to be the UA student that Bakugou knew. She looked at Dabi, who was staring at Ayame with a smirk.

They walked out of the room and saw a pissed off Bakugou.

"Who are you and what did you do to Shiaku?!" Bakugou glared at Ayame.

Ayame smirked and walked over to Bakugou. "The name is Puppeteer, I think you've heard of me, your teacher told your class about me didn't he? Oh and Ada Shiaku? Well, it's quite simple really, I made her disappear."

"Puppeteer huh? You seem weak to me, killing an innocent girl doesn't seem like your motive. I'll destroy you for killing Shiaku," Bakugou growled.

Ayame glared at Bakugou before taking one of her strings and wrapping it around his neck. "I never said I killed her did I? If I seem weak don't forget I'm responsible for exposing 26 heroes identities, killing 13 heroes, and 42 villains. If you think for a second I won't snap your neck, think again sweetie." Ayame couldn't see it on his face, but in his eyes, there was fear.

"Whatever," Bakugou rolled his eyes, only causing Ayame to tighten the string around his neck.

"Puppeteer back down," Shigaraki said calmly.

Ayame glared at Bakugou before loosening the string around his neck.

Bakugou took a huge gasp of air. "What the hell do you want assholes?" Bakugou glared.

Shigaraki looked at Ayame first. "Puppeteer, what can you figure out about Bakugou?" He asked.

Ayame looked at Bakugou and circled around him. "Bakugou, you, of course, have a mom and a dad. Your dad is the nicer one and your mom is the one that gave you your hostile personality. You're one of the top students in UA, but you're scared-"

"I'm not scared of anything," Bakugou interrupted, glaring at Ayame.

"Yes you are Bakugou, you're scared that Ada Shiaku, Shoto Todoroki, and Izuku Midoriya are going to surpass you. You're scared that All Might won't like you. You're scared you won't become the number #1 hero, shall I continue?" Ayame looked at Bakugou with a bored expression.

"Shut up..." Bakugou muttered he's eyes starting to fill with tears. He took a breath and the tears in his eyes disappeared. "What do you want?" He glared.

"We want you to join us," Tomura Shigaraki said to Bakugou in a calm demeanor.