Chapter 14

It was the next day and Ayame did the same thing as she did yesterday, she looked at other unknown villain's case files and figured out each one's quirk. She could tell she was getting better. Earlier in the morning, Ayame convinced Mr. Aizawa to let her go out on a walk by herself, she really went out to the middle of the forest and practiced her actual quirk.

While everyone was training, the Pussycats announced that the students were going to play a game. Class 1-B also came the day before with their teacher and they would be joining us as well for the game.

Ayame analyzed each student and figure out all of their quirks in a matter of seconds. She already knew some of them but the rest she figured out on her own.

Pixie Bob explained the rules of the game before everyone got paired into groups.

Deku and Ayame were paired together and they waited their turn to go around the forest.

"Does anyone else smell that foul odor?" Mandalay asked, sticking her nose into the air, sniffing it.

Ayame knew what that meant, the villain attack was staring. She put on a scarred face and yelled to Mandalay. "Is that black smoke!?"

"Mandalay, Kota!" He said before starting to run into the forest.

Ayame grabbed Deku's hand, stopping him. "I'm going with you Deku."

Deku nodded before he used his quirk to jump from tree to tree. He looked down, expecting to see Ayame far behind him. He realized that she was right under him, not behind whatsoever. Deku smiled before looking ahead, running to the forest.

When they reached the forest, the two teens saw Muscular about to crush Kota. Luckily, Deku grabbed him just in time. Ayame stood in front of Muscular and winked at him before getting into a fighting position.

"Hey, you're on Shigaraki's keep list!" He said, lunging at Ayame.

She moved out of the way in time. "Like hell, I'll go with you!" Ayame glared.

"Shiaku! His quirk!" Deku yelled, she nodded, looking back at Muscular.

"His quirk is muscle augmentation! He can amplify his muscles to the point his skin can't contain them! Meaning he has increased strength, durability, and speed!" Ayame yelled to Deku.

"Alright, thanks, Shiaku. Go take Kota and get out of here!!" Deku yelled, throwing a punch at Muscular.

Ayame grabbed Kota and slid down the side of the mountain. She ran to the building where she met Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa! Here's Kota, I have to go!" Ayame yelled before running the other way.

"Ada wait!!" Aizawa said, causing Ayame to turn around. "Tell Mandalay something for me."

"What?"

"I'm giving all class 1-A and 1-B permission to use their quirks against the villains," Aizawa said.

Ayame nodded before sprinting to the clearing where Mandalay was. She heard a huge explosion and she knew that Deku had defeated Muscular. Ayame rolled her eyes, how could Muscular let a kid beat him? She sighed before she reached the area, and seeing Spinner and Magne fighting the pro-heroes.

Before she could say anything, Deku came out of the forest, his arms broken. "Mandalay!! I figured out the reason that the Villains are here!! They came for Shiaku and Kacchan!!" He yelled.

"Mandalay!! Mr. Aizawa gave the students permission to use their quirks!!!" Ayame yelled after Deku.

Mandalay nodded, giving everyone in class 1-A and 1-B a message. 'Class 1 A and B!! Mr. Aizawa has given you permission to use your quirks. Also!! We found out that the villains are going after Ada and Kacchan!!'

Ayame ran after Deku. "Deku! Where are you going!" She yelled.

"To find Kacchan! Come with me!" He yelled Ayame chased after him.

Out of nowhere, Shoji pushed Ayame and Deku out of the way. He explained that Tokoyami had lost control of Dark Shadow. "I'll give you a choice Ada and Deku. You can either stay and help Tokoyami or you can go find Bakugo, and I'll distract Dark Shadow."

"What if we did both?" Deku said, causing Ayame and Shoji to look at him confused.

Deku explained his idea and Ayame and Shoji agreed to the plan. While Deku explained, Ayame took the time to look at Shoji, he looked beaten up and like he was about to pass out. In a way, she felt bad, she didn't mind Shoji, she didn't care about anyone else but Shoji, he was the only person who showed her kindness on the first day of school.

Ayame ran beside Shoji as he held Deku in his arms, they sprinted as fast as they could down the path, a pissed off Dark Shadow chasing after them. The three saw Todoroki and Bakugo fighting Moonfish. Ayame didn't like Moonfish, not because he was creepy as hell, but because his only purpose in her and Shigaraki's plan was he was a distraction. Lucky for her, Dark Shadow destroyed Moonfish, knocking him out.

Todoroki and Kacchan then used the light of their quirks to calm Tokoyami's quirk down.

Tokoyami started to cry which made Ayame internally roll her eyes.

"We'll deal with it later," Shoji said, Tokoyami nodded before getting up.

"The villains want Shiaku and Kacchan, but with this team, we could even take on All Might," Deku said.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN HELP!!" Bakugo yelled, he glared at everyone.

Tokoyami took the back while Bakugo and Ayame stayed in the middle of the group.

Ayame looked in the trees and saw Mr. Compress jumping from tree to tree, waiting for her signal. She gave him the smallest nod and he threw three marbles at Tokoyami, Bakugo, and Ayame.

Mr. Compress grabbed the three marbles and watched the rest of the group.

The boys soon met up with Uraraka and Asui. They saw Himiko disappear just before they got to the two girls.

"Uraraku are you okay!" Deku asked, looking at Uraraka's arm.

Urarake nodded, "Yeah I'm fine, I can still walk okay. You're the one who looks terrible!"

"We can't stand here and talk, we have to move," Todoroki interrupted.

"I'm glad you didn't get injured too bad. Come on, you can join our group. We're protecting Kacchan and Shiaku and making our way back to camp. We could use your help," Deku informed, causing the girls to frown.

"If you're protecting Shiaku and Bakugo. Shouldn't they be standing here with you guys?" Asui asked. 

Deku smiled a little, "What are you talking about? They're right over here behind us-"

The boys turned around and saw that Ayame and Bakugo were gone.