Chapter 48

Also, every person that the LOV is fighting has a quirk. I'm just too lazy to make a bunch of random quirks. XD

Ayame scanned over the area to see if anyone needed help. She saw Mitsuya fighting with her blood wolf, but more and more MLA soldiers surrounded her. Ayame wrapped her string with the weapon on it and made a new string. She whipped it around a light pole, swung down onto the ground, and ran over to Mitsuya. "Hey, Suya, how are you holding up?"

Mitsuya whipped around and hit a Meta-Liberation Army soldier in the chest. "I could use some help!"

Ayame laughed before she took out her string with the sharp metal dart tied to it and swung it around, gaining momentum. "Duck!"

Mitsuya and her wolf bent down, and Ayame spun her string around, knocking a few soldiers to the ground. She then whipped it around and shot it at an incoming attacker. The dart pierced the woman's flesh like butter. Mitsuya stood back up and clawed a man in the face. She looked at her wolf, and it attacked a nearby person. "I have something to ask you."

"Now? Really?" Ayame laughed.

"I mean, we don't usually get time to talk, Ayame. Usually, we're busy." Mitsuya replied.

Ayame took a while to respond as she was busy fighting. "Alright, well, what do you want to ask me?"

"How much do you trust patchwork?" Mitsuya asked.

"Dabi? I trust him with my life. Why do you ask?" Ayame frowned. She blocked a random person's punch, then turned to face Mitsuya.

Mitsuya used some of her blood and made her wolf bigger. She turned to face Ayame, a worried look on her face. "I think Dabi is cheating on you."

Ayame's frown turned into laughter. "Dabi would never. He may be a bad boy, but hut he's not a player." She swung her string around and hit a few more people to the ground while she talked.

"I may or may not have followed him this past month..." Mitsuya stated quietly.

Ayame glared. "Why?"

"Because I don't trust him, Ayame! So I observed him from a distance..."

"What did you find?" Ayame glared, blood starting to boil.

"I saw your boyfriend go into an abandoned mall with a random girl every Tuesday and Thursday. I don't know what he does, but I don't like it."

Before Ayame could respond, the earth started to shake. She looked around and saw the tallest building in the city crumble to the ground. Her eyes widened in fear. "Shit..."

"Ayame, what's wrong?" Mitsuya frowned.

"Suya, I need you to get to the far edge of the city."

"Why?"

"Just do it!" Ayame snapped before sprinting away. 'I don't have time to think about my relationships right now, if that building collapsed because of Shigi, then the LOV is screwed if they aren't careful.' Ayame looked around, but the forgotten memories of her past started to swell up inside her.

"Ayame, you need to protect your older brother Tomura. He is my heir to All for One. You understand what I mean, right?" All for One stared down at little Ayame with serious eyes.

"Yes, sir. I'll do anything to protect big brother Tenko-Chan!" Ayame smiled.

"Remember, it's Tomura Shigaraki. Tenko Shimura is not his name anymore. Your name is Ayame Shigaraki now, not Ayame Shimura. You must remember this."