Chapter 44

AUTHOR'S NOTE

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY CHISAKI X NON-BINARY OC FANFIC!!! ALRIGHT HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!!

Out of nowhere, the ground started to shake. The LOV ran out of the building to see a tall, monstrous giant, Gigantomachia.

"Finally... I found you," the monster said.

Shigaraki smiled as he lifted his Father's hand away from his face. "Is this the "power"?! Kurogiri!!" he said, not being able to hold in his grin.

"What's the meaning of this?" Dabi frowned, holding Ayame a little closer to him.

"I think this is the power Kurogiri wanted Shigaraki to have," Ayame stated as she stroked Dabi's hand with her thumb.

"So, this is the power that Kurogiri sought out to find?!" Mr. Compress said wearily.

Shigaraki turned to Ayame and smiled. "This is the fighting power that sensei left for us..."

"You mean for you?" Dabi grumbled, and Ayame elbowed him in the gut softly.

Shigaraki's smile disappeared before he turned around.

The radio near the monster statically said, "Bzzzzt... ga... ki..."

"For All for One, I devote my everything. Well, then successor. Show me whether you are worthy or not," the monster boomed to Shigaraki.

Tomura frowned. "What?"

And so, the fight started. All of the villains attacked, but Gigantomachia blocked every single one of their attacks.

"Why can't you keep up?! Master why!!? HE'S TOO WEAK!!" the monster cried.

Ayame had tried to stop Gigantomachia from moving using her strings so Shigaraki could attack him. But each time, Gigantomachia ripped her strings apart. Ayame fell to the ground, in pain.

Dabi bent down next to Ayame as he watched and observed Gigantomachia, he cared more about Ayame than Shigaraki anyway, so why should he help him?

"What the hell is going on with this guy?!" Spinner yelled.

Ayame pulled Dabi closer to her and whispered something into his ear. Then she passed out from the pain.

Dabi turned to Shigaraki and said. "Shigaraki!! Ayame said that this thing's growing the more it fights!"

Shigaraki nodded to Dabi then looked at Gigantomachia. His attention then focused on the radio.

"You seem like you're stuck, Shigaraki," the radio said.

"Doctor..." Shigaraki glared at the stereo.

Spinner turned to Shigaraki and said. "Did you say "Doctor"?! Could it be the doctor we're looking for?!"

"Are all your pals there with you? How've you all been doing? How are you, Ayame?" the doctor asked.

"Ayame's unconscious," Dabi mumbled at the radio, annoyed.

"Fine, thanks... But we're about to be mincemeat," Shigaraki stated.

Gigantomachia used his fists and slammed the earth, causing a huge surge, breaking the ground, and sending the LOV into the air.

"I want to accept him! But, All For One, I-I just can't!!" Gigantomachia cried.

"Why not?!" Shigaraki yelled.

Dabi landed on a piece of rubble and grabbed Ayame.

"I take it you've met Gigantomachia? He's a big supporter of All For One. He even used to be his bodyguard!" the Doctor explained, "He's one of the people All For One trusts most. With all that endless stamina he was up to the task even without getting remodeled with multiple quirks. When All For One was weakened by All Might, he knew his defeat was inevitable, so he hid Gigantomachia away. Such careful planning! And all this happened just a few years after he picked you up. No matter what might have happened to him... he made sure... his hopes and dreams would live on."