Chapter 49

I'm gonna go off the original storyline and add my own twist to it ;)

Dabi sat on the chair in Ayame's room, waiting for her to wake up.

Ayame slowly opened her eyes and looked around her. "W-Where am I?"

Dabi rushed over to Ayame and smiled. "Ayame! You're awake! We're in one of the buildings in the city we fought-"

The purple-haired female turned to Dabi, and without hesitation, she slapped him across the face as hard as she could.

"What the hell Ayame?!" Dabi glared.

"You're one to fucking talk! You've been cheating on me for the past month!!"

Dabi's face went from anger to confusion. "What are you talking about?"

Ayame glared daggers at Dabi. "I know that you've been going to that abandoned mall on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Nothing but a sigh came from Dabi. "Who told you about this?"

"...Mitsuya. She's been following you around for the past month." Ayame stated.

"Clearly she wasn't following me enough then... Can you listen to me first and let me explain before you jump to conclusions?" Dabi growled.

"Why the fuck should I believe anything you say?" Ayame glared.

"Fine! What if I just fucking showed you then?!" Dabi snapped at Ayame.

"Fine!"

The room went awkwardly silent for a while, neither person wanting to say anything.

Ayame broke the silence by changing the subject. "How long have I been out?"

"Almost 4 days. The doctors said you could've died..."

"Is everyone else okay?" Ayame asked.

Dabi nodded. "Yeah, Shigaraki is fine, so is Spinner, Twice, and Mr. Compress. Toga got banged up pretty good, she's wearing an eyepatch right now. I'm fine as well, needed a few staples replaced but nothing major. You're the one that got thrown through multiple buildings. It's a miracle that you're alive."

"When can I leave?"

"You can leave today-"

"Then let's go to that abandoned mall then." Ayame interrupted.

"You shouldn't be active, you just woke up." Dabi explained.

Ayame glared at Dabi, her stubbornness acting up.

"I-I... Fine, I'll talk to your brother and let him know you're leaving. Meet me outside when you're ready to go." Dabi got up and then left the room without a word. He walked over to Mitsuya's room was and knocked on her door. Dabi heard the sound of something unlocking, and then the door opened, revealing Mitsuya.

Mitsuya closed the door behind her and glared at Dabi. "What do you want patchwork-"

Before she could react, Dabi slammed Mitsuya against the door, putting his hand on her neck. "Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't roast you alive right now?"

"Because Ayame would get pissed if she found out that you killed me," Mitsuya stated.

"Why the fuck were you following me?"

Mitsuya's face went dark. "Because you're not right for Ayame, never was never have been. I know what you were doing with that whore at that abandoned mall."

Dabi chuckled. "You don't fucking know anything." He let go of Mitsuya and walked away. Dabi stopped for a moment and looked over his shoulder. "Get the full story before you start assuming shit." Then he walked over to where Shigaraki was.