Mini Chapters

IMPORTANT

I thought of all these fun little ideas that I thought would be cute. These chapters happen in between the main chapters. They aren't AUs, just side stories. When this chapter updates, they'll be more side stories, so don't forget to check this chapter once in a while.

Also, I need you to vote cause I'm indecisive as fuck.

Chisaki x Non-binary OC

or

Bakugou x Fem OC

Mini Chapter 1 (Chapter 41.5)

Ayame and Dabi continued to sit on the top of the roof, Dabi holding Ayame's hand.

"Do you know how to jump buildings?" Dabi asked randomly.

Ayame turned to her boyfriend and frowned. "What do you mean?"

Dabi stood up and walked over to the ledge of the building.

"Dabi... What are you doing?" Ayame walked over to him.

The ledge was at least two meters away from where Dabi was standing.

"I told you before, Lovely, I have a few tricks up my sleeve," Dabi smirked, he took a few steps back before running and jumping to the other building. He landed in a tumble and stood back up.

"Dabi!" Ayame yelled, but her worry was for nothing as Dabi landed safely on the other side. "You asshole, you scared the shit out of me!"

Dabi gave Ayame a sly chuckle, "Do you want to know how to do this?"

Ayame rolled her eyes, but she nodded her head.

Dabi jumped back over to where Ayame was and looked around. "Let's start with something easy..." He walked around the edge of the roof until he saw a building that was only a meter and a half away from the building he and Ayame were on. "Alright, let's try this. Just jump from this roof to the other." Dabi didn't even need to get a head start this time. He took a step back and jumped to the other side with ease.

Ayame took a deep breath and a few steps back then ran and jumped into Dabi's arms.

"See, it's not so bad. Come on, let's try another one," Dabi smirked.

For a while, Dabi helped Ayame practice jumping from different buildings. At first, Ayame was terrified, she always feared dropping from high heights. Luckily, after time had passed, Ayame got comfortable with jumping farther distances.

"You're getting better Lovely," Dabi smirked.

Ayame winked. "I learned from the best."

"Damn right you did. You think-"

"Stop right there, League of Villains!!" Yelled someone.

Ayame and Dabi looked behind them to see 3 pro heroes jumping from the rooftops to get to them.

"Time to put your training to use Lovely, you ready?" Dabi smirked.

"Of course. Get ready to eat my dust!" Ayame said before she sprinted to the edge of the roof and jumped to another building.

"So that's the game we're playing, huh?" Dabi chuckled. He ran after Ayame, quickly catching up to her. "You can't get rid of me that easily, Lovely."

"Whatever," Ayame rolled her eyes. Before she could make a snappy comeback, a spear of ice flew past Ayame's ear.

"Get ready, Lovely!! This jump is really big!" Dabi yelled. He looked back and saw that the heroes were getting closer. 

(Basically, this is what they jumped)

(Basically, this is what they jumped). "Well, time to use our quirks, I guess." While Dabi jumped into the air, he turned his body around and blasted flames at the heroes. When he reached for the ledge, his foot slipped, and he fell. "Shit!"

Ayame turned around, quickly made a string, and whipped it around Dabi's waist, catching him. As fast as she could, Ayame pulled Dabi to safety. "You scared the shit out of me you son of a bitch!" Ayame glared. She took the string off of Dabi's waist, then looked in the direction of the heroes and saw that they had been burned to a crisp, thanks to Dabi. 

"No time to wait, Lovely," Dabi said before he grabbed Ayame's hand and ran from one roof to another. "I took care of those heroes, but I bet they called for reinforcements before I got rid of them."

Ayame didn't answer as she ran with Dabi. She pulled her hand away from Dabi's and ran behind him quietly.

After a while, when Ayame and Dabi thought they were in the clear, they took a rest to catch their breath. Ayame walked away from Dabi, frustrated at him. She walked to the edge of the roof and sat down at the ledge, staring at the midnight sky.

"Lovely, don't be like that..." Dabi walked over and sat on the ledge a few feet from Ayame.

"You could've died you, idiot..." Ayame glared at her boyfriend.

"No, I wouldn't have," Dabi smirked.

Ayame arched her eyebrows.

"I had you there. I knew I could trust you, Lovely," Dabi reassured.

Ayame turned away, still annoyed. "You're such a pain..."

Dabi moved over to Ayame until he was right next to her. He wrapped his arms around Ayame's waist and kissed her neck. "But you love me anyway."

Ayame couldn't help but giggle a little at Dabi's antics of trying to apologize. "You're shit at saying sorry, you know that right?"

Dabi grumbled and nipped at the weak spot on Ayame's neck.

Ayame let out a small whimper in surprise. "You asshole." She could feel Dabi's staggered breath of him chuckling.

"We should probably head back to the base, huh?" Dabi sighed.

"Most likely, it's already... Jesus, it's already 2:00 in the morning!" Ayame said as she checked her phone.

"Shit, really? Time flys when you're having fun I guess," Dabi stated.

"That was a lot of fun though," Ayame smiled.

Dabi smirked, he looked at Ayame. "I did too."

"Only thing I can think of that I didn't like were those assholes beating that innocent woman," Ayame growled.

Dabi leaned in and kissed Ayame passionately. When he pulled away, Ayame saw Dabi's smirk. "But we did good on getting rid of them though," he said.

"Damn right we did," Ayame said before grabbing the lapel's of his jacket and kissing him.