Chapter 32

After Ayame explained the plan to the four villains, three of them nodded, but one of them didn't like the plan.

"I don't like it, it's too risky Lovely, what if you get caught?" Dabi frowned, looking at Ayame.

"D, we're doing this plan, it's guaranteed to work and you know it," Ayame looked back at Dabi.

"Whatever..." D grumbled before getting up and walking to his room.

"When are we doing this Ayame?" Compress asked.

"In a couple of hours, I already talked to Himiko over the phone and confirmed the plan with her. She'll give you a call with all the details when she gets the signal from me," Ayame said before she walked over to her room and opened the door. She saw an upset Dabi sitting on the bed and she rolled her eyes. "You can't baby me like that Dabi," Ayame sighed, closing the door behind her. She sat down next to Dabi and laid her head on his shoulder

"I know it's just, I want to protect you Ayame. I can't do that all the time which scares me," Dabi said, wrapping his arm around Ayame's waist.

"Don't baby me Dabi. You and I are together in this, we protect one another, but we don't hold each other back. We'll support each other and help each other when we need it. Okay?" Ayame said, turning her head until she was staring into Dabi's ocean blue eyes.

"I-I, alright, fine..." Dabi sighed before he gave Ayame a mischievous grin. "I'll agree to it only if you call me Daddy."

Ayame rolled her eyes and pushed Dabi, causing him to almost fall off the bed. "In your dreams Patchwork," Ayame smirked before walking over and grabbing the wig and color contacts from the top of the dresser. "Hey, it's been a while since I asked but, how are your ribs doing?"

Dabi repositioned himself so he was sitting back on the edge of the bed. "They're fine, they aren't as sore anymore as they used to be. I finished the medication from that doctor, but other than that I'm fine."

"Are you fine enough to go on this mission?" Ayame asked, putting her wig cap on.

"Lovely, I'll be fine, I promise," Dabi smirked, standing up and walking over to Ayame and rubbing her shoulders.

"Alright then, I trust you," Ayame said before putting on a fake pair of glasses and a police jacket. "I'm going to the Shie Hassaikai base now, you stay here, I'll tell Toga when to call you and let you know to head out." Ayame stood up and walked over to the door but Dabi grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him.

Dabi put his hand on Ayame's cheek and stroked it softly. "I must be the luckiest guy on the planet to have you."

Ayame smiled a little. "Damn right you're lucky, and I'm lucky the luckiest woman in the world to have you," she smiled before kissing Dabi softly.

Dabi pulled Ayame in closer to him, their bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces.

When Ayame pulled away, nothing could take the grin off of Dabi's face. "Alright D, I have to go, don't do anything extremely stupid while I'm gone," Ayame said before pulling away from him and walking out of the apartment building.

Ayame reached to where the Shie Hassaikai base was and just as she suspected, there were the police, pro-heroes, and Hassaikai members fighting each other. She walked across the street when all of a sudden, Chisaki and Deku burst through the ground and into the air. When she looked closer, Ayame could see that Eri was strapped to Deku's back.

"You!! Officer!! I need your help!!" Yelled a random police officer to Ayame.

Ayame looked around and saw that there was a police officer being overrun by four Hassaikai members. She rolled her eyes, she knew she needed to stay undercover so she ran over to the police officer to help him. Ayame kicked one of the thugs in the throat, another in the balls, elbowed a thug in the stomach, and swung her leg under the legs of another thug, knocking him to the ground. "God, you disgust me," Ayame muttered to herself.

One of the criminals got up and got back into a fighting position

One of the criminals got up and got back into a fighting position. He threw several punches, which Ayame dodged all of them. The guy looked like he was about to pass out, so to help him out, Ayame elbowed him in the head, finally knocking him out.

"Thank you! Where did you learn to fight like that?" Asked the police officer on the ground.

Ayame held out her hand and helped him stand up. "I trained a lot," she said, smiling to the policeman before running to "help" other officers. She kicked a few thugs here and there, punched a few, etc. nothing too exciting. Ayame turned to see Deku give the finishing blow to Chisaki, knocking him out. She smiled, happy Deku was able to keep that little girl safe.

When Chisaki was picked up on a stretcher by two medics and taken to the truck. Deku walked over to one of the ambulances and sat down, Ayame walked over and sat next to him.

"Hello, you're Deku right?" Ayame said, smiling to Deku.

"Uh, yeah, who are you?" Deku smiled awkwardly.

Ayame looked around to make sure no one was looking. When the coast was clear, she winked at Deku. "I'll give you a hint, it starts with the letter A."

Deku's eyes widened. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I came on a mission, I'm here on my own to make sure Eri was safe," Ayame explained. She looked at Deku. "Thank you, Deku, for saving her."

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for Eri," Deku frowned.

Ayame chuckled at Deku's response. "I know you didn't do it for me, idiot, I'm just saying thank you for saving her. You truly do have a good heart kid. Don't tell anyone that I said that alright?" She looked at broccoli and gave him a small smirk.

"I have to," Deku said.

"No, you don't actually. Deku, I've been nothing but helpful so far. Get lucky and I might even help you when you actually need it," Ayame said, chuckling a little.

"Can I ask you something?" Deku asked.

"Depends on what the question is," Ayame smirked.

"Why come to me?" Deku said.

Ayame froze, this caught her off guard. "Because you have a good heart Izuku Midoriya. You are exactly like All Might. Although All Might is annoying as hell, you're a bit more tolerable," she chuckled before she hopped off the ambulance and walked away, leaving Deku confused.

Ayame ran over to a truck that she could see was transporting Chisaki. She ran over to where the medics grabbed Overhaul. She said to the chief she was driving and he nodded. He took Ayame to a hero she was familiar with.

"Hello, I'm Snatch the Sand Hero. I'll be helping the transport for Chisaki to the hospital," Snatch the hero explained. "Who are you actually?"

"Oh, I'm Kirishi Yodame, I'll be driving the truck that'll transport Chisaki. It's truly an honor to meet you, sir," Ayame lied, she smiled warmly though.

"Why thank you, it's always nice to meet a fan," Snatch smiled before he walked over to the police car and got inside.

Ayame got into the driver seat of the truck and started to drive. She saw a small blonde head poking out from far away. She realized it was Toga and she took out her phone and called her, saying the code words. "Hey, Mom? Remember that it's two eggs for Tommy and not three."

"Alright thank you, honey!" Toga's enthusiastic voice said on the other end.

Ayame then hung up and put in an earpiece and waited for the villains to catch up.