Chapter 17

Ayame sat down on the bar table, not really paying attention to what her brother was ranting about. She knew, trying to convince Katsuki Bakugou to become a villain is like telling Himiko Toga to not try and stab someone, it was basically impossible. She looked at Dabi, and he looked at her. Ayame gave Dabi the look that said 'This is so fucking pointless.'

Dabi smirked, nodding a little, completely agreeing with her.

"Once a hero receives payment, then they aren't a real hero anymore," Spinner said, causing Ayame to nod in agreement.

"I agree with you Spinner," Ayame said, looking at Spinner. "After that, it's hard to tell whether a hero is a hero because they want to help people or if they're just doing it for the money and fame."

"A hero in the current system only cares about money and honor. And since society buys into those idiotic goals. Anyone deemed a loser is shoved aside. So we want to pose some questions. What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly fair? Soon, everyone will be asking, that's when we know when we've won. And you like winning, don't you?" Shigaraki said before looking at Dabi. "Dabi, let him go."

"Shigaraki are you an idiot or something?" Ayame glared at her brother, which she got a death glare in return.

Dabi looked at Tomura Shigaraki, dumbfounded. "You know he'll just fight?"

"It's fine," Shigaraki interacted, "We're recruiting him so we should treat him as an equal. Besides, he's smart enough to know that he can't take us all right? After all, UA students are so clever."

Dabi looked at one of the villains. "Twice you do it," he said.

"Sure thing! No way!" Twice and his other counter-parts fought.

"Do it," Dabi ordered.

"No can do Dabi sir!!" Twice said in an army man sort of voice.

Ayame rolled her eyes before she hopped out the bar counter-top and walked past Twice and Dabi. "Pussies," she mocked before starting to untie Bakugou.

"I do apologize for such forceful methods, but please understand that we aren't some kind of unruly mob committing crimes without the third act in mind," Mr. Compress explained, "We didn't kidnap you by accident."

"Even though our backgrounds are different, everyone here has suffered. Because of people, rules, and heroes who try to hold us back. I'm sure you're the same," Shigaraki said.

Before Ayame could react, Bakugou kicked her in the chest and then threw an explosion, causing her to hit the wall.

"Puppet!" Shigaraki yelled, running over to his sister and helping her up. "Can you stand?"

Ayame nodded. "Just keep doing your thing Shigaraki," she said, her brother nodded before walking back to where he originally was.

Dabi barely flinched as he watched the woman he cared about on the ground, hurt. He looked at Bakugou with daggers, it took everything in him not to burn Bakugou alive right then and there.

"I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can't you get to the point or do you just like your own voice?" Bakugou mocked. "Basically what you're saying is you wanna cause some trouble and you want me to join you. Well, screw you! I like to win, I wanna win just like All Might. No matter what you have to offer me, that'll never change do you understand!!"

The tv in the background had the UA teachers saying they would not stop until they found Katsuki Bakugou and Ada Shiaku.

"Heh, did you hear the teachers? They get me more than I thought. I'LL NEVER JOIN YOUR LEAGUE OF BASTARDS!!" Bakugou yelled.

Ayame grumbled but she was fine, to help out, she made five strings and wrapped them around Bakugou's neck, arms, and legs, pulling him tightly until he was basically a star. "Try anything and I cut off your air supply asshole," Ayame threatened before she wobbly stood up, using the wall as support. She looked at her brother, who was looking at their father's hand on the ground. Ayame realized how much deep shit Bakugou was in, almost causing her to laugh.

"He figured out that he's important to us, clever boy," Magne muttered.

"No, he's a fool," Dabi glared.

"A good actor would've should've led us on, now that he broke character, we have to kill him," Compress said.

"Let me stab him!" Toga chirped, giving Shigaraki a puppy dog face.

"I do whatever I want asshole! I'm tired of being around you lame-ass wannabes!!" Bakugou glared, only causing Ayame to tighten the string around his neck.

"Father..." Shigaraki muttered, his hand twitching.

"No Tomura Shigaraki! Stay calm!" Kurogiri yelled, about to make a portal.

Shigaraki held out a hand to stop Kurogiri. "Don't lay a finger on him, any of you, Puppeteer, loosen the string around his neck," he said before picking him Ayame and their father's hand and putting it back on his face. 

Ayame sighed before loosening the string around Bakugou's neck.

"This hero...is still a valuable piece. I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding," Shigaraki explained.

"What do you think we're the same?" Bakugou mocked, smirking. "Not a chance!"

"Then I have no choice... The heroes said they'd continue their investigation of our group," Shigaraki started, looking at Ayame. "So we don't have time here to stand and talk. Master? Lend us your power." Shigaraki turned around, All for One was watching through the monitor.

"That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki," All for One said.

Ayame stood up fully and quickly gave Dabi a look saying that she was okay. She then walked over to her brother.

"Oi, bastards! I thought you were the bosses around here, but you're the sidekicks," Bakugou mocked. 

"Kurogiri! Compress! It's time to put him back to sleep," Shigaraki said, turning back around to face Bakugou.

Mr. Compress sighed before walking forwards. "I can't believe he's such a bad audience member. It's almost impressive."

Ayame chuckled at Compress's comment, still keeping Bakugou secured using her strings.

"If you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!!" Bakugou smirked, struggling against Ayame's strings.

Compress was about to well... compress Bakugou when suddenly they heard a knock at the door, causing everyone to frown in confusion.

"Hello, we gotta pizza delivery here," the stranger from the other side of the door said.

Ayame and Dabi both looked at each other confused, then All Might burst through the wall Spinner was leaning on, causing him to fly forwards.

"Kurogiri! gate!!" Ayame yelled.

Kurogiri was about to make a gateway but a wood looking guy came from behind All Might and using his wood quirk to grab everyone, including Ayame.