Chapter 41

Dabi and Ayame glared at Hawks, ready to attack.

"Why?" Dabi asked Hawks.

"Because all the heroes are the same, I'm done with all the heroes acting all high and mighty," Hawks smiled.

Ayame glanced at Dabi, who glanced back at him.

Dabi stared at the #2 hero, "Fine, we'll contact you when we give you the plan, is that clear?"

Hawks nodded at Dabi, he took out a piece of paper and wrote down his phone number quickly. He set it on the ground, then he turned to Ayame and winked at her before flying away.

Ayame turned to Dabi and sighed. "We just can't get a break can we?"

Dabi shook his head no, but he laughed a little.

"What are you chuckling for?" Ayame frowned, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend.

"Because I have an idea for how chicken could prove his loyalty," he stated. "Although, I don't trust him for a second."

Ayame chuckled as she kissed Dabi on the lips. "What's the plan, babe?"

"You'll see," Dabi hinted before he kissed Ayame hungrily on the lips.

~ Two Days Later ~

Dabi explained the plan to Ayame, Shigaraki, and the rest of the League. The siblings and the other villains nodded, listening to him.

"So the doctor gave you a High-end?" Shigaraki asked.

Dabi nodded. "Yes, he did, he said I could use it however I wanted. He gave him to me as a test, see how well the new breed of nomu worked," he explained.

"The only concern I feel is that Hawks may not follow the plan. He is the Number #2 hero after all," Ayame stated.

"Don't worry Lovely, I'm counting on that to happen. I don't plan on following the orders either," Dabi smirked.

Ayame only rolled her eyes at Dabi's response. "Of course you don't," she chuckled. "Let's get this show on the road. I'm going with you, D."

Dabi nodded and walked out the door. He took out a burner phone he stole and called the number Hawks gave him. Dabi explained the plan then hung up, then he used his fire to burn the phone to a crisp.

"Make sure patchwork doesn't act too impulsively alright?" Shigaraki sighed before Ayame left to follow her boyfriend.

Dabi took Ayame to a warehouse where there was the strangest nomu Ayame had ever seen before. Dabi wrapped his arm around Ayame's waist as they walked towards the nomu. "You nomus couldn't understand anything before... So this time, we'll be expecting results, High-end," Dabi stated.

The nomu turned to face the two villains and with a shaky voice, said. "Le-leave it to... L-... Le-leave it to me..."

"Don't dissapoint us," Ayame glared at the nomu before she and Dabi left the room. The two went to a different building to wait to see what happens. As planned, High-end attacked Hawks and Endeavor where Dabi told Hawks to set up the meeting. Ayame looked at the chaos and then looked at her boyfriend to see he was smiling a psychotically. She smiled as she softly grabbed Dabi's hand and squeezed it.

Dabi turned to Ayame and wrapped his free hand around her waist and pulled her close. "You're okay with all this happening? I know you're not a big fan of innocent children getting hurt-"

Ayame stopped Dabi mid-sentence, with a passionate kiss. When they pulled away, Ayame gave Dabi a small smirk. "I would do anything to see you smile Dabi."