Chapter 26 (This Chapter is Shit I'm So Sorry)

Ayame opened her eyes to realize that she had fallen asleep. She looked around but didn't see her brother anywhere, he must've let. Ayame sat up and rubbed her eyes, she opened the door quietly and looked around, everyone was asleep. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:06 in the morning.

"Ayame!!" Toga whispered, she poked Ayame in the back.

Ayame jumped and turned around and looked at Toga. "What are you doing up?"

"I'm not tired, what are you doing?"

"Woke up randomly," Ayame shrugged.

"Ayame?"

"Hm?"

"Could you show me how you kill pro-heroes?" Toga pleaded.

"I-I mean sure I guess, I just have to think of a hero that deserves to die I mean...Oh, wait! I know!" Ayame said. She looked at Toga. "Get your villain costume on, then meet me on the roof.

Toga nodded before she ran to her room.

Ayame slowly walked to her room and opened the door, seeing a sleeping Dabi on the bed. She smiled before she walked over to the small dresser and getting a mask on and her villain costume on.

"Where are you going?"

Ayame whipped around and saw that Dabi was sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm going to go out and show Toga how I kill pro-heroes," Ayame stated before she put on her mask.

"Do you need me to come?" Dabi asked, smirking at Ayame.

Ayame chuckled before she walked over and kissed Dabi on the cheek and shook her head no. "Nope, you should rest babe."

"Babe?" Dabi smirked, arching his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up," Ayame quietly laughed before she pecked Dabi's lips and left to go to the roof. When she got up there she saw Toga staring at the sky. "Hey, let's get going."

Toga turned around and smiled. "Okay! I'm so excited! Who are we killing?"

"A hero named Hologram, you'll see what she looks like when we get to her house," Ayame said before jumping off the roof and onto another, Toga following close behind.

After half an hour, they reached to Hologram's home in the suburbs. Ayame and Toga silently walked through the house they broke into. Ayame signaled to follow her into an empty room.

"So why are you killing her?" Toga whispered.

"Her name is Nanako Iro, she acts like a pro-hero but in reality, she's an illegal drug smuggler. But the drugs she sells are fakes, causing the usual addicts to die. I'm ending her reign here and now," Ayame said before she walked out of the empty room and used her stings to wrap around Nanako's arms, legs, and neck.

Nanako woke up and tried to fight against Ayame's strings. "What the hell?!"

"Don't even try it Nanako Iro," Ayame glared, tightening the grip of her strings around Nanako's wrists and ankles. "You may say you're a pro-hero but I know the truth, you're just a low life drug smuggler."

"What are you talking about?" Nanako glared. Suddenly, Nanako made 4 of herself and they lunged at Ayame and Toga.

"Toga, take care of these things!" Ayame said to Toga.

"YAY!" Toga yelled, taking out her knives and slicing up the holograms to bits.

Ayame tightened the string around Nanako's neck. "So are you going to admit it or do I have to force the truth out of you?" Ayame asked, staring at Nanako.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm a pro-hero that saves countless lives!" Nanako glared.

"Toga?" Ayame said, turning to see Toga staring at Nanako. "Can I have one of your knives?"

Toga squealed and tossed one of her knives to Ayame, which she caught.

Ayame took the knife and turned back to Nanako. "As I said before. Am I going to have to force the truth out of you or are you going to admit it?"

"I told you! I don't know what you're talking about!" Nanako yelled at Ayame, which Ayame scoffed.

"Oh please, I see through your lies sweetie," Ayame said as Toga sat down, watching Ayame work.

Ayame walked closer to Nanako and took the knife and slowly dug it into her stomach. "I won't ask again Hologram. Tell me the truth or you'll feel more pain," Ayame glared at Nanako.

"Alright alright!!! Fine, you're right!" Nanako yelled in defeat.

Ayame put the knife down and waited for Nanako to finish.

"You caught me alright? I'm a drug smuggler okay? The drugs I sell are fakes, causing a  lot of deaths throughout Japan. The addicts don't deserve to live, they should die. Their disgusting and a waste of space in this world," Nanako said with venom.

Ayame smiled under her mask before she plunged the knife into Nanako's side, causing Nanako to scream. "You disgust me you know that? Those are civilians who just need help. The fact that you think you're helping is pathetic," Ayame said before taking out the knife and handing it back to Toga. Ayame walked over to Nanako's home phone and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" Said the 911 responder.

"You record these calls correct?"

"Yes, why?" The first responder asked.

Ayame turned to Nanako and told her to admit the truth.

"M-my name is Nanako Iro, otherwise known as Hologram. By day I'm a pro-hero that saves innocent lives. By night I sell illegal drugs and help move them to and from the country. The specific drugs I sell are fakes causing many deaths from addicts. I did it because I thought people who were addicted to drugs shouldn't deserve to live," Nanako said.

Ayame took back the phone. "Did you get all of that?"

"Y-yes, who is this?" The first responder stuttered.

"This is Puppeteer," Ayame said before saying the address and then hanging up. She looked at Nanako before using her string to snap her neck. Ayame made her strings disappear before she looked at Toga. "Let's go before the cops get here, most likely some pro-heroes will be here and well."

"That was so cool Ayame!" Toga squealed.

"Thanks, Toga, now let's go before we get caught," Ayame said before opening the window and hopping out, Toga following behind her.

Ayame and Toga quietly headed back to the apartment where they silently went back to their rooms.