Chapter 20 (Part 1)

The doctor walked over to Dabi and bent down next to him. "I'm gonna need to take off your shirt, is that okay with you?" The doctor asked.

Dabi glared but when he saw Ayame's anxious face he nodded. He painfully took off his shirt and let the doctor inspect his wounds.

Ayame bent down on Dabi's other side, waiting and watching.

"Well the good news is that he won't need surgery, but he will need to take it easy for a month or two. I can give him some strong medication to ease the pain but other than that I can't do much. All I can suggest is making sure he doesn't do anything too severe to his body that can lead to permanent damage," the doctor said before opening his briefcase and taking out a small bottle of pills. He handed it to Ayame before getting up and walking away.

Ayame looked at Himiko and gave her the look 'kill him.'

Toga smiled happily before she tackled the doctor to the ground and stabbed him repeatedly. She then dragged him out of the abandoned apartment.

Ayame looked back at Dabi and helped him sit up. "You heard the doctor you idiot, nothing stupid alright?"

Dabi chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes mom," he said.

Magne helped Ayame take Dabi to one of the rooms in the apartment.

"It'll be alright D, you have nothing to worry about okay?" Ayame smiled, laying down next to Dabi, putting her head on his chest.

~ THE NEXT MORNING ~

Shigaraki woke everyone up and explained what happened. "Twice found someone, we're going to an abandoned warehouse as a meeting spot. Dabi you're going to stay here so you can heal," Shigaraki commanded.

"Shigaraki I'm fine," Dabi rolled his eyes, trying to get up but the pain was too much for him.

"No way in damn hell am I letting you go out in your condition," Ayame said, putting a hand on Dabi's chest, making sure he didn't get up.

"Fine, but I don't want you getting into any fights while I'm not there. I'd hate to see you hurt anyone without me," Dabi said smirking.

Ayame winked before looking at everyone else. "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up, I just have to make sure Dabi will be safe here all by himself."

Everyone nodded before they all left the building and Kurogiri gatewayed everyone to the meeting spot.

Ayame looked at Dabi before putting a hand on his cheek. "Dabi..."

"Yeah Lovely?" Dabi said, putting his hand on top of her hand, stroking it gently with his thumb.

"When I saw you injured, I was so scared. I've never been so scared in my life. I know your injury wasn't serious but at the same time, the thought of you getting injured or worse killed. I don't want to even think about that. Dabi... I lo-" before Ayame could finish, Dabi pulled her closer and kissed her. She melted into their kiss as she wrapped her arms around Dabi's neck, running her fingers through his hair.

When they finally pulled away, they stared at each other smiling.

"I love you too Ayame Shigaraki, from the minute I met you, I fell in love with you," Dabi said, smiling.

"I love you too Dabi," Ayame said before kissing Dabi again. "Alright, I have to go before Kurogiri comes upstairs and assumes the worst."

Dabi smirked then he grabbed Ayame again, kissing her one more time before letting her go.

Ayame smiled before getting up and walking away, leaving Dabi to rest. She walked down the steps and walked through Kurogiri's gateway to inside the warehouse.

Everyone waited for Twice and the newbie to come inside.

Ayame and Shigaraki sat next to each other as everyone waited inside.

Soon Twice and someone Ayame was familiar with walked into the base.

"You brought a pretty big catch huh twice," Shigaraki said.

Ayame smirked. "Kai Chisaki, a.k.a. Overhaul, not bad Twice, I'm impressed. He looks cuter in person I have to say."

Overhaul crossed his arms and nodded at Ayame. "You think so? That's strange coming from you two... League of Villains."

"What gives, is this guy famous or something?" Magne asked, unimpressed.

"I learned about him through some of my clients," Ayame shrugged.

Shigaraki looked at Magne. "Master showed us a picture of him. He's what you'd call "yakuza" The young head of Shie Hassaikai. He's nothing too special, just a pathetic loser."

Ayame looked at her brother and placed her hand on his knee. "Now now Shigaraki, let's be kind, shall we? Do what do we owe the pleasure?"

Magne held onto her huge magnet and said, "He's the number 2 of the whole gang?! Oh, I've never met anyone like him before! He smells dangerous! How exciting!"

Toga frowned and looked at Compress. "What's the deal? We're all criminals here so how is this guy different?"

Mr. Compress looked at Toga and chuckled a little. "Alright allow me to tell you a story. In the past, there were many different scary groups that ran the underworld. But after the heroes started thriving, they were slowly but surely disbanded. And once All Might took the stage. That era was over. The yakuza survivors who hadn't been caught became rent-a-thugs for villain groups. In other words, they were the lowest form of criminals. Barely scraping by to make a living. Frankly, they're obsolete. An endangered species."

Ayame chuckled, looking at her friend. "I wouldn't say obsolete Compress, if they've been able to survive that long, I give the Shie Hassaikai my respects, they're survived from pro-heroes for over 50 years."

"Endangered species huh? I guess that's true and I thank you for the compliment, Miss. Shigaraki," Chisaki said.

Ayame nodded toward Overhaul. "You're welcome Overhaul and please, call me Ayame. I admit your quirk is quite interesting. Could you do something for me?"

Overhaul frowned, crossing his arms. "Depends on what it is."

Ayame walked down from where she was but Shigaraki grabbed her arm.

"It'll be fine Shigaraki, I promise," she said before walking over toward Chisaki. "So your quirk is overhaul. You have the ability to destroy anything you touch, then you have to option to either leave it destroyed or put it back together."

"Your point?" Overhaul glared.

"Calm down sweetie, I just want to test your quirk, I'll be right back," Ayame said, walking seductively out of the warehouse, Overhaul watching her walk out.