Chapter 12

The day finally came for Ayame to head to camp. She was on the bus heading to the campsite.

Shoji and her were watching a movie from the back of the bus. She was too focused on the next few days that were about to occur.

"Alright, class! Let's go stretch our legs," Mr. Aizawa said. 

Everyone cheered as they quickly got off the bus and stretched. Ayame ran over to the edge of the mountain and stared out into the forest. She soon noticed the black car next to the bus, then out popped the happiest kitten dressing pro-heroes Ayame had ever seen.

Before she could realize it, Ayame and the other students were forced to walk the rest of the way to the camp.

While they were walking, all of the students heard a rumbling noise coming from the forest. But out of nowhere, a huge forest giant came out from the darkness.

"Shiaku!!!! Analyze!!" MIdoriya yelled.

Ayame internally rolled her eyes but nodded her head on the outside. She looked at the monster. "This thing isn't alive! Kota won't be able to use his quirk on these animals!! Since they're made from dirt, they'll be more vulnerable towards blunt force, Todoroki, freeze the feet!! Iida!! Use your rockets to kick the shit out of one of the monsters!! Bakugo, do your thing and Midoriya!! Use your quirk!!!" Ayame yelled. The boys listened and they destroyed the monster.

Ayame looked at her classmates. "They'll be more. Split up into groups that'll complement each other. Shoji, use your quirk to find where other monsters are. Same goes for you Jirou, go with Shoji."

"I spot three up ahead and two right by us," Shoji said.

"I hear two more so seven in total!" Jirou added in.

"Alright, Sero, Sato, and Kirishima you take care of one!" Ayame yelled to the three boys.

Sato, Kirishima, and Sero nodded before running over to one of the monsters.

"Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Aoyama go after another one of the monsters! Mineta and Kirishima, you two go together!! Kota, Ashido, and Hagakure!! Distract them! Momo, make a canon! Asui and Uraraka!!" Ayame yelled.

Everyone listened, they knew Ayame was the best when it came to strategy. She knew what she was doing.

"I spot more up ahead!!" Shoji yelled to Ayame, she nodded at Shoji before looking at her classmates.

Before Ayame could say anything, Iida, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki lunged at a few of the monsters.

Ayame rolled her eyes before chasing after them.

"Shiaku!! you shouldn't be out in the field!" Todoroki yelled to her.

"Shut up Todoroki I can handle myself!!" Ayame yelled before yelling something to Momo.

Momo yelled back and threw something to Ayame.

Ayame caught it and ran up the monster's back and stuck something to the center of its forehead and jumping off, landing perfectly on the ground. Then the monster exploded, causing the boys to stop running and watched Ayame look badass as hell. She winked at the boys before continuing to walk in the direction of the camp.

The rest of the walk was silent, Ayame walked behind the rest of the group, about 30 meters away from the group. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket. "Hello, who is this?"

"It's D! How are you Ayame? Are you able to come to the party happening in a couple of days?" Dabi asked she could clearly tell he was speaking in code.

"No sorry D! I'm being held up at camp for the week. I'll send you the details if you feel like you wanna come to pick me up at all," Ayame joked. "One sec, let me call you when I get better service D," Ayame said before hanging up and taking out a burner phone. She quickly called Dabi's number. "Alright I'm using a burner phone, what's the status on the plan so far?"

"Shigaraki gathered the rest of the troops, no one saw us sneak in, we're in the clear for sneaking in. How is everything on your end?" Dabi asked.

"Everything's going fine. No one suspects a thing, they still think I'm a good girl," Ayame chuckled, "Attack in two days, we'll be training so a lot of students will be tired."

"Alright, call me if you need anything," Dabi said.

"Actually wait...could I see you again? Tomorrow?" Ayame asked.

"Of course Lovely, see you soon," Dabi chuckled before hanging up on Ayame.

Ayame smiled a little before running to catch up with the group. By the time everyone had made it to the camp, the sun was already setting. Everyone was eating and talking about today's events. All of them looked at Ayame and raised their glasses. "To Shiaku! For always being calm and calculated during a situation, and always knowing what to do!" Cheered Iida, everyone cheered. Well, everyone except Todoroki and Bakugo who just stared at Ayame.

Feeling uncomfortable, Ayame quietly snuck away from the dinner table and walked to the outside entrance of the building.

"You know, you shouldn't sneak out like that often, people are gonna think you're doing something you shouldn't."

Ayame turned around to see Todoroki with a glass of water in his hand. "And you know you shouldn't sneak up on someone unless you want a swift kick to the face. You're lucky I recognized your voice Todoroki."

Todoroki gave Ayame a small smile before handing her the glass of water. She took it and had a small sip. "Thanks."

"Why do you close yourself off like that?" Todoroki asked.

Ayame looked at Todoroki and frowned. "Strange thing to ask someone, Todoroki," Ayame said, the grip on the glass of water tightening.

"I'm sorry, don't get me wrong. I do the same but, you're even more closed off than I am," Todoroki said.

Ayame chuckled. "That's true but, I don't know I guess I just don't like being near people..." Ayame said, taking another sip of water. "Actually Todoroki. I don't want to be rude but, can I be out here alone? I just want to take a walk to take my mind off of things..."

"Oh, yes of course," Todoroki smiled a little before walking back inside the building.

Ayame smiled back at Todoroki before she was once again all alone outside.