Chapter 25

After the 15 minutes passed, Ayame walked back to the abandoned apartment building and went inside.

When she opened the door, she saw everyone sitting around, waiting for Ayame to come back.

 "Hey, assholes, I returned!!" Ayame yelled, permanently throwing off her wig and taking out her contacts.

"You're back yay!!" Toga cheered, running over to Ayame and giving her a big hug. "I missed you! Where did you go? I thought you would only be a couple of hours but you were gone for the whole day!"

"Really?" Ayame frowned, she looked at the clock in the living room and it said 3:21 pm. "Holy shit, I guess I was gone that entire time!" Ayame said before hugging Toga.

"Why did you go to the hero base?!" Shigaraki yelled.

Ayame sighed before she sat down. "Shigaraki, it's Overhaul..... he's experimenting on a little girl...."

Shigaraki paused. "He what?"

"He experiments on a little girl named Eri!" Ayame snapped at her brother. "That little girl reminds me of me Shigaraki! I couldn't just stand there and watch as he tortured the poor girl!! I had to do something!"

Shigaraki paused before nodding. "Alright, I understand. We'll finish this later. In the meantime, Dabi's closed himself off, you should probably see if he's okay," Shigaraki grumbled before walking away.

Ayame walked over to her room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" asked an annoyed voice on the other side of the door.

"It's your girlfriend," Ayame said before opening the door and seeing Dabi staring at the window. "Hey..." She closed the door and slowly walked over to Dabi.

Dabi turned away from the window and looked at Ayame. "What happened?" He asked.

"He....kissed me Dabi. I'm sorry! Please don't be upset!" Ayame pleaded, looking at Dabi with a saddened face.

"It wasn't your fault, I know that it's just... I don't like the fact that he kissed you. You're my girlfriend and I don't want anyone else kissing you..." Dabi grumbled he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I am your girlfriend, and you're my boyfriend. That will never change, know that." Ayame reminded her boyfriend.

Dabi smirked before kissing Ayame on the cheek. "How was your talk with the heroes?" Dabi asked, changing the subject.

"It was fine, I finally told class 1-A that Ada Shiaku never existed. Nighteye used his foresight on me and then I waited at a cafe for a while until the hour was over. They all looked like they were about to kill me, to be honest. Then they were surprised that I actually wanted to help. I was surprised I wanted to help. But... I couldn't just stand there and do nothing..." Ayame said.

"I know, that's why I love you. You may be a villain but you still have a heart," Dabi said before walking over to Ayame and kissing her deeply.

Ayame flinched at Dabi's response before she wrapped her arms around Dabi's neck, running her fingers through his hair.

Dabi lifted Ayame and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked around and laid her gracefully on to the bed. Dabi took off his jacket and shirt to reveal his topless self. He hungrily unzipped the back of Ayame's dress and pulled it off.

"Dabi, is everything alright?" Ayame frowned sitting up a little.

Dabi ignored Ayame's question and pushed her back onto the bed and started to kiss her. He cupped her chest with his hand and massaged it. Dabi started to kiss Ayame's jaw, then on her neck. He licked her collarbone then he whispered into her ear. "You're mine, always have been and always will be."

"Oh, I am now?" Ayame whispered back, "If I'm yours, then prove it."

"As you wish m'lady," Dabi chuckled before kissing Ayame again.

"Ayame!" Shigaraki yelled from the other side of the door.

Ayame and Dabi pulled away and they sighed, sad they couldn't finish their fun. Ayame quickly put a t-shirt and sweatpants on and opened the door. "Yeah Shigaraki?"

"We need to finish our conversation from before, follow me," Shigaraki said before walking to one of the rooms in the apartment.

Ayame followed her brother into the room. There were a couch and a chair, Shigaraki sat down on the chair and waited for Ayame to sit down.

"Tell me what you saw," Shigaraki said, looking at his sister, he took off the hand on his face and set it down next to him.

Ayame sat down on the couch and rubbed her temples. Then Ayame explained everything that happened. "He, of course, fell for my acting, as expected from a small-minded idiot. His thugs were there and one of them tried to get me to tell Overhaul about my quirk. I came prepared and put in earplugs before talking to him, I'm never letting anyone besides you or Dabi know the details about my quirk. Overhaul then told his thugs to leave us alone and we started talking and then...he kissed me. I kissed him back only to keep up my performance, but I hated it. I already told Dabi about it and he forgave me. Then... Overhaul walked me to a small room and saw a little girl with a single horn. She was so innocent and small. Her name was Eri and she was so scared of Overhaul. He told me that he experimented on her. He used her blood to make those red bullets. Overhaul planned on making the effect permanent. So if you got shot, your quirk would be lost forever... Shigaraki... I went to the heroes because I couldn't let a little girl be tortured...." Ayame said. Tears started to form in her eyes. "That little girl was me, she reminded me of myself when we were younger. When our father..... hurt us....."

Shigaraki sighed before he stood up and sat next to his sister. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a hug. "I know I know, I'm here, it's alright, Ayame," Shigaraki said.

"Thank you Shigaraki," Ayame said, looking up at her older brother.

"Just know, he's dead, he can never hurt us again. I promise I'll always protect you Ayame. I love you," Shigaraki said, squeezing Ayame softly, being careful to lift his pointer finger in the air.

Ayame laid her head on Shigaraki's shoulder and closed her eyes.