Chapter 19.5

This chapter will just be a filler about how everyone is feeling with Ada's disappearance.

~ This is When Aizawa and All Might asked Class 1-A parents if they would let their kids stay in dorms ~

"What are we going to tell Ada's parents?" Aizawa asked, looking at All Might.

"I don't know Aizawa, considering All For One isn't talking, Bakugou doesn't know, and we don't know where the league of villains are. I don't think Ada is alive..." All Might said in sadness.

"Well let's not give up hope. We'll explain to her parents when we get there that we'll do everything in our power to find her, we won't give up on Ada, she has a strong spirit," Aizawa said before he went silent.

When the two teachers go to the address of Ada's home, they found an abandoned hospital.

A man and a woman walked by the building and All Might yelled to them. "Hey do you two know who lives here?"

The man looked at All Might like he was crazy before saying. "All Might, no one has been in this building in 16 years." The man took the woman's hand and rushed away, not wanting to continue the strange conversation with the former number #1 hero.

All Might looked at Aizawa and frowned. "I think there is more to the story than we realized."

~ UA High ~

Everyone was silent as we sat in the common room. Deku looked at Bakugou and he looked at me, they both shared the same thoughts. 'What happened to Ada?'

"She couldn't have just disappeared like that, it doesn't make sense," Midoriya said, breaking the silence.

"We may not have known her well but she's still our friend, we need to find her," Shoji said, looking at his classmates with fear.

"I understand your frustration Shouji, but we can't do anything without a plan..." Deku responded, looking at the ground, feeling hopeless. They all knew it, Ada was either dead or what Puppeteer was said true, she made her 'disappear'

Bakugou growled. "I'll kill that bitch for hurting our classmate, dammit!!" He yelled.

"I know we're all a little tense but there isn't a need to act so irrationally," Tenya said, trying to calm everyone down.

Todoroki sighed. "We all know it, Shiaku's most likely dead," he said.

Everyone looked at icy-hot, surprised and shocked but no one said anything. They all agreed, Ada was most likely not alive.

"Come one you guys! We can't lose hope! Midoriya! You always have hope, why give up now?" Shouji. "Ada wouldn't give up on any of us! Deku, Tenya, Todoroki, remember when Ada helped you with the Hero Killer? She never gave up and helped you take down Stain, even when all hope seemed lost!"

Tenya, Todoroki, and Deku all looked at the ground, images of that memory flashing through their heads.

Ada had rushed to the scene when Deku sent his location, she came in and helped Deku with Stain, she realized Stain's quirk. When Todoroki got to the scene, Stain threw a knife at him but Ada jumped out of the way and the knife plunged into her shoulder.

Ayame never liked to admit it, but she grew attached to everyone in class 1-A. She thought she had distanced herself enough so she wouldn't get attached, but she ended up taking a knife to the shoulder for one of them. Ayame didn't know why, but she had the urge to protect Todoroki, Tenya, and Deku. Maybe it was because she knew that those three were good heroes, so she believed that they might help Japan when they were older.

"You're right, we shouldn't give hope, we may not know where she is, but we can all still believe that she's out there," Deku said, standing up and looking at Shouji, smiling at him. "She'll only die if we don't believe in her. Never give up hope, Ada Shiaku is strong, she'll survive!"