Chapter 11 (Info Chapter)

(THIS CHAPTER YOU'LL LEARN MORE ABOUT AYAME'S SPECIAL ABILITY)

THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT BE AS LONG AS USUAL

~ At UA Highschool ~

Aizawa and Sekijiro Kan sat in the meeting room, talking about the students, especially Miss. Shiaku.

"Ada Shiaku, what's her quirk again?" Asked Kan, looking at Ayame's file.

"Name: Ada Shiaku

Age: 16

Quirk: Analyze" Aizawa said.

"What is Analyze?" Kan frowned, confused before he closed Ada's file, and set it down on the table.

"90% of UA students have powers that can make things. Fire, ice, super strength, etc. But the reason UA accepted Ada Shiaku was that she can figure out anyone's quirk 98% of the time. As well as she can figure almost anything about a person based on what they look like, what they're wearing, etc. She can tell when someone is lying or hiding something. When we interviewed her she said it was as easy as reading a book. She could just see almost everything about someone," Aizawa explained, looking at Kan with a tired glance. "She'll be a valuable pro-hero when she gets older. Some police and detectives have gone to her in the past for some cases. Every time she was able to figure out the quirk of the villain."

"So she doesn't have a fighting quirk? That seems a little useless for a student," Kan said with an unimpressed chuckle.

"That may be but Ada has the quickest reflexes I've ever seen. She also knows gymnastics, acrobatics, and karate. One of the things she can do is manipulate people's emotions," Ayame explained.

"She's a sociopath?"

Aizawa gave Kan a quick glare. "Mr. Sekijiro, I respect you but I must ask you that you refrain from calling my student a sociopath. She's not that what so ever."

Kan looked away from Aizawa. "My apologies Mr. Aizawa, I don't know what came over me."

"It's alright Kan. When I first met Ada I felt the same. She puts up a thick wall that no one can get through. The only person I can think of is Shoji that has even come close to breaking down her wall. Even then, Miss. Shiaku doesn't talk about her personal life, never has once."

Kan chuckled. "She's not a very open person is she?"

Aizawa shook his head. "No, she is not, but she will protect people when they need to be protected."

~ Info About Ayame's Actual Quirk ~

Ayame's quirk is called Puppetry, she can make strings from her body. They aren't limp string though, they can move around in the air. Think of it as another part of her body, she can control them like an arm or a leg. Ayame could control a person's actions through energy strings. The strings can be made from her body but she can only make 10 strings at once. The strings can hold up to 600 lbs (272 kilos), but when that weight limit exceeds, they break, causing Ayame to feel immense pain all over her body for 20 seconds and she can't use her quirk, making here extremely vulnerable. Although, if she doubles up her strings together they can double how much weight they can hold, (1 string = 600 lbs (272 kilos), 2 strings = 1200 lbs (544 kilos), 3 strings = 2400 lbs (1088 kilos), etc). Her strings can almost never be cut. But they are weak against fire and brute strength. Ayame's strings can be, ripped, frozen, and then shattered, etc. But if they get burned, the next time Ayame's strings will be a little more fireproof. But each time they're broken, Ayame will feel immense pain. If her strings are cut by a knife, next time they'll be a bit more knife-proof, and if they're ripped apart next time they'll be a bit stronger.

~ IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENTS!!!!! ~