Chapter 6

When Ayame opened her eyes, her cheeks turned bright red. She was laying her head on Dabi's chest. Ayame quickly shot up and carefully got out of bed so Dabi wouldn't get up. She walked out of her room and grabbed a cup of coffee from Kurogiri.

"How did you sleep Ayame?" Kurogiri asked, washing one of the many cups in the bar.

"I slept ok Kurogiri, I have to go to school, sadly," Ayame sighed, finishing the rest of her coffee before walking to her room.

Dabi was awake and he stared at the ceiling. "Enjoy your snuggling?" Dabi smirked, looking at Ayame with a smug grin.

Ayame's face turned red as she turned away from Dabi and walked to her dresser and grabbed some clean clothes. "Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"Why did you lay next to me and keep me warm?" Asked Ayame, looking at Dabi with a curious look.

"I don't know to be honest, but you looked cold and I was overly warm," Dabi shrugged, not getting off Ayame's bed.

"Alright sure, now get your burnt ass off my bed," Ayame rolled her eyes at Dabi. "And get out, I'm gonna change."

Dabi grumbled before grabbing his jacket and walking out of the room, but not before taking a quick look at Ayame, she had just had a black bra on.

 Before Ayame would notice, Dabi quickly left the room, quietly closing the door. His face was a little red but luckily his scars were able to cover it up.

Ayame changed into her UA high school uniform and kept in the braids Himiko did to her hair. She put her hair up into a bun and put on her white wig and green contact lenses. She grabbed her black backpack and headed out the door, but not before saying goodbye to her brother.

When she walked down the street, she saw a battle going on between a villain and a pro-hero. Ayame rolled her eyes and ignored the fight, she walked away and down to UA. After a few minutes, Ayame sat down in her seat at the back of the class.

After everyone arrived, they were bombarding Ayame with questions about her mom.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Where some of the most common questions asked.

"It's fine, she's fine. My Mom had a small blood clot that caused her to go unconscious but other than that, she's okay. She made me go back to school so I'm here right now," Ayame said quietly.

Everyone gave her a look of pity, which made Ayame growl in the inside. She hated people's pity, it made her feel like she was helpless, which wasn't true. Ayame Shigaraki was not helpless nor will she ever be.

"Alright class, settle down. Let's not bother Ms. Shiaku anymore," Mr. Aizawa said.

The class nodded and sat at their seats, waiting for Aizawa to give directions.

"Today we'll be learning about villains, one in particular, Puppeteer," Aizawa started.

"The Puppeteer?! She's the 5th most powerful villain in Japan!" Midoriya said.

Ayame used her hand to cover up the smirk on her face. She couldn't help it, they were talking about her.

"Yes young Midoriya, the Puppeteer is a very dangerous criminal. She may be the 5th most powerful but she's #1 for killing the most amount of pro-heroes and villains alone. She's also brought down 2 criminal syndicates responsible for human trafficking. What makes her extremely dangerous, she's responsible for exposing 17 heroes' identities, killing 13, all of them in their own homes. No one knows what Puppeteer looks like, but we do know her quirk. It's called 'puppetry' she can make strings from anywhere on her body, they can hold several amounts of weight and are very strong," Aizawa explained, he looked in the corner of his eyes and saw that Midoriya looked as if he were about to explode. "Yes, what is it Midoriya?"

"Some people actually like Puppeteer, she has a similar ideology of Stain, but she was around before he actually came to light. Some say that Puppeteer is a hero and a villain....." Midoriya said.

Ayame looked at Midoriya and she frowned. 'Some people actually liked her ideology?'  She actually was kind of happy that people supported her beliefs. When Ayame thought about it, her beliefs were to expose fake heroes that were using 

The rest of the class asked questions, well.... all of them except Bakugo and Ayame. Mostly because Ayame didn't want to ask questions and because Bakugo kept yelling that he could kick Puppeteer's ass anytime.

"Alright, that's the lunch bell everyone!!" Aizawa said when the bell rang in the classroom.

Ayame got up and she walked with Shoji as they headed to the lunchroom.

Tokoyami followed Ayame and Shoji.

"I hope your mom's okay Ada," Shoji looked at Ayame. She smiled at Shoji before they got their food and sat down next to the rest of the class.

Midoriya continued to vent about Puppeteer and shared his theories. "I don't think people realized but, isn't it kind of weird that Tomura Shigaraki and Puppeteer both appeared around the same time? Do you think they could be connected somehow?" Midoriya asked, looking around the table at everyone. His eyes stopped at Ayame as if he was hoping she would answer.

"Don't look at me Deku. I've never really cared about the Puppeteer," Ayame shrugged before moving a rogue strand of white hair out of her face.

Midoriya chuckled at her reaction before talking to the other students.

Ayame finished her food and walked back over to the classroom and sat back in her seat.

After five minutes later, Shoji walked into the classroom and sat down next to Ayame. "Hey, is something wrong?"

Ayame took out her headphone and smiled. "Oh no, I just... I wanted to stay away from the crowds today. You know me Sho, I'm not a big people person," Ayame chuckled.

Shoji chuckled, he rolled his eyes before the two continued to talk.

After a while, the students started funneling into the classroom.

Ayame and Shoji nodded before Shoji left to go back to his assigned seat.

"Alright, everyone!! Let's talk about the Quirk Training Camp!" Aizawa started.