Chapter 55

Shigaraki turned to Ayame with a proud smile. 'You've done so well little sis, I'm so proud of you.' He watched as the grin on Ayame's face got bigger and bigger as everyone cheered. "Let's go Ayame, we've got more work to do," he said, standing up and heading to the exit. She followed as well as everyone else in the original LOV.

"Splendidly done, m'lady!" Re-Destro cheered, running over to Ayame.

"Watch it pointy, get any closer and I'll burn you to a crisp," Dabi snapped, wrapping his arm around Ayame's waist. He glared at Re-Destro, who timidly backed away.

"Get lost," Shigaraki said to Re-Destro, nonchalantly.

"Happily! Let us get lost Trumpet!" The coward sprinted away without hesitation.

Spinner stared at Re-Destro with an annoyed face. "I guess he climbed up the corporate ladder by kissing butt like that?"

Ayame laughed, "I have to say that was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen-" Shigaraki then fell to the ground in pain. "SHIGI!!" Ayame yelled, sprinting over to her brother, and knelt down to check on him. "Are you okay Tomura?"

The blue-haired villain stayed silent, only nodding his head. The Doctor chimed in from the earpiece the League was wearing. "What an overblown name! Though it's certainly better than "League of Villains," which always felt so tacky."

'I doubt your saggy ass could come up with anything better...'  Ayame thought to herself. she stared at her brother, whose face went from calm to a cunning smile. His face showed a hidden pain, but Ayame could tell he refused to give up. He carefully stood back up before walking with the doctor to his experimental room. Ayame sighed, worried about her brother, she turned around to see the number two hero talking to Dabi. She got a bad feeling about him, obviously, why would the #2 hero just turn bad? It didn't make any sense to her. Dabi was the one to have Hawks join, and she trusted Dabi's judgment. Ayame when back to her room to get some rest, she was tired from everything and needed space from people. After a couple of hours, she heard Dabi walk into their room and groan. Ayame turned to face her husband, who with that last amount of his energy, collapsed onto the bed. "What happened to you." She giggled, walking over to him and laying next to him. All she was able to get was another loud, annoyed groan. Ayame's giggle turned into laughter and she ran her fingers through Dabi's hair. "What's wrong Dabi?"

"I want to burn every motherfucker that tries to strike up small talk with me," Dabi growled into the covers. "Why does the chicken bitch think I enjoy his presence, he smells like a chicken coup." Ayame laughed again at this, causing Dabi to chuckle as well before taking his arms and wrapping himself around Ayame's waist.

"Dabi I have to go finish my night routine, you have to let me go." Ayame smiled, but to her dismay, Dabi only shook his head in disagreement. She sighed before taking her strings and using them to pull Dabi off her. "Sorry love, I'll be right back." she gave Dabi a kiss on the cheek and then headed back to the bathroom. Ayame quickly headed back to the bathroom, finished her routine, then headed back to the bedroom where she saw that Dabi had completely passed out. She quietly and carefully took off his jacket and shoes so he'd be more comfortable. Then she snuggled into Dabi's arms and fell asleep feeling safe in his arms.

When she opened her eyes she felt cold, Ayame looked around to see that Dabi was nowhere to be seen. She got up and noticed that there was a small red feather on the floor. Ayame instantly panicked and ran out to her room where she saw more small red feathers trailing the floor. Rage grew in her and she got out her strings, getting ready to kill a bird. As she got closer, a coppery smell filled her lungs and Ayame's heart sank, 'Blood.'  Ayame started to run, tears were welling up, she was terrified of something happening to Dabi. She got to the end of the hallway, where it smelled the strongest, Ayame noticed blood pooling at the entrance of one of the rooms. When she tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge, she kept slamming against it but to no avail. She then heard a faint, "Ayame." From who she knew was Dabi, only fueling her adrenaline and anger. An idea in her head popped up and Ayame took one of her strings and put it into the lock of the door. she used her strings to push the pins to the lock. Ayame felt the door knob turn and she burst in. As she feared, Dabi was on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding him, a feather sword through his heart. She looked next to him and saw Hawks staring at her with a cruel smile. She screamed and anger and ran towards Hawks at full speed, but he took one of his feathers and threw it at her, stabbing her heart. Ayame wheezed in pain, and she fell to the ground, the only thing she could think of was to crawl towards Dabi, but Hawks stopped her. He turned her around so she faced him, then took out another one of his sword feathers and aimed it at her head. 

"NO!" Ayame shot out of bed and grabbed at her chest, trying to breathe, but her breaths were to shallow and she couldn't think clearly.

"Ayame what's wrong??" Dabi got up and grabbed her hands. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Deep breaths, I need you to take deep breaths for me, Lovely." Ayame tried to copy his breathing and soon felt better. She felt pulled into Dabi's arms and she started to cry, the tears falling down her cheeks like a river.

"You are not allowed to die from that overgrown bird okay? I can't lose you Dabi, it would hurt too much." Ayame cried. Dabi calmly stroked Ayame's back, rocking her slightly back and forth to calm her down.

The comment Ayame made Dabi laugh slightly, "Don't worry Love, chicken fingers won't get me. Feathers don't do nicely against fire. I'll be okay I promise, let's just try to get some rest okay?" Ayame pulled away from Dabi's chest to look at him. She still had tears streaming down her cheeks. Dabi took his hand and placed it against Ayame's cheek and wiped away the tears. "Lovely, I'll be okay, trust me. Now let's get some sleep alright?" The purple-haired woman nodded her head and yawned, causing Dabi to chuckle and kiss her forehead and lips. "Besides, I have one of the strongest and smartest villains as my wife, I don't think I have anything to worry about." He laid him and Ayame back down and held her close.

Ayame let out a small laugh, "Yeah that's true. I love you Dabi, thank you."

"Of course Lovely, goodnight." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, I UPDATED AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. IF YOU HATE ME I UNDERSTAND

I'm baaaaaaaaaack

It's been a really hectic year and every time I tried to write I kept getting busy. I know this story is rushed and kinda shitty, but I promise that they're going to get better soon. Hope you guys will continue to love and support the story, have a good morning/day/night!!!

- Queen of Thy Bitches