Chapter 19

All of the villains were teleported to where All for One was.

Ayame looked around and saw Dabi laying down unconscious, she ran over to Dabi and held him up. "D are you okay?" She said.

Shigaraki turned to see Dabi and Ayame so close. "Puppet what are you doing!?" 

"Shut it Shigi!" Ayame snapped back. "D, you alright?"

Dabi fluttered his eyes open. "I thought you said that we can't care about each other in front of other people?" he smirked.

"Shut up you idiot," Ayame glared at Dabi. "Answer me, are you alright?"

"I think that tree-fucker broke a few of my ribs but I'll be fine, nothing a little rest can't fix," Dabi replied.

Ayame frowned but nodded, she helped Dabi stand up and made Toga help him stand. She walked over to Shigaraki, who looked like he was about to burst. "We'll talk about this later, but not now."

Shigaraki grumbled before looking at All For One. "Master..."

"So... you two failed once more. But you must not be discouraged, you'll try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board," All for One held out his two hands for the siblings to take, "Start over as many times as it takes, I'm here to provide you two to help. All of this is for you two."

Ayame and Shigaraki looked at each other then looked at All for One, gratefulness in their eyes. She looked at Dabi but her face was full of worry.

Dabi looked at Ayame and winked, signaling that he was okay.

"Ahh, there you are!" All for One said, looking out towards some other buildings and out of the blue, All Might came out of the smoke and attacked All for One.

Ayame watched as her master stopped All Might's punch mid-air. The force from the blow knocked everyone back.

Ayame used her strings and grabbed the few people she cared for, Dabi, her brother, Twice, Toga, Mr. Compress, Magne and Kurogiri. She held onto the strings, not wanting her friends to get hurt.

"It took you long enough to find us. It's only 5 kilometers from the bar to here and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the nomu that you arrived. You've gotten weaker All Might," All For One said.

"You're one to talk, it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself? I won't repeat the same thing I did five years ago. You hear me! I will take young Bakugou back and find Miss. Shiaku and make certain that you get locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right along with your despicable League of Villains!!" All Might said before lunging at All For One.

All For One built up power in his arms and shot a blast at All Might, causing him to blast through several abandoned buildings.

"All Might!!!" Bakugou yelled.

"Don't you worry, it'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura and Ayame. Take that child with you," All For One said before his fingers turned into black and red and four robot-like extensions pierced through Kurogiri. "Forced gateway."

All For One forced Kurogiri to make four portals.

Ayame ran over to Dabi and made her strings disappear, she took Toga's place and helped him walk through the portal. The rest of the villains followed.

"Here, let me compress him Ayame," Mr. Compress said.

Ayame nodded and Compress compressed Dabi and gave him to Ayame.

"What about you?" Shigaraki turned to All For One.

"You're not thinking Tomura, you must go!" All For One said before flying into the air.

Bakugou looked at the villains and started attacking, Ayame looked at Magne. "Cover me, I'm gonna get Dabi some help, Compress, you come with me," Ayame ordered.

The two nodded and Compress followed Ayame through the gateway. Compress and Ayame were at an abandoned apartment complex.

"Okay, I'm gonna make a few calls, call in some favors. uncompress Dabi," Ayame said before pulling out a burner phone from her pocket. "Hey, meet me at XXXX (street name-location) in 15 minutes, I'm calling in my favor. Cracked ribs," Ayame said before hanging up.

Compress nodded and decompressed Dabi, Ayame walked over to D and sat down next to him. "Hey Dabi, it'll be alright, you most likely won't need surgery."

Dabi slowly opened his eyes and grabbed Ayame's hand, squeezing it a little, and Ayame squeezed back.

The rest of the villains came through the portal and Shigaraki looked at Ayame, his glared piercing through her soul. "You. Me. Outside. Now." Shigaraki said before walking to the outside of the abandoned apartment complex.

"Shit..." Ayame mumbled. She looked at Magne and Compress, the two nodded at her, letting her know they'll keep him safe. She looked at Dabi before getting up and walking over to where her brother was. When she went outside, Ayame watched as her brother pace back and forth.

"Him! HIM!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME AYAME!! NO, I FORBID IT!!" Shigaraki yelled, looking at Ayame.

Ayame glared at her brother, furious. "I'm not six Shigi! I'm eighteen and allowed to make my own fucking decisions!! You can't stop me from caring about him!" Ayame snapped back.

Shigaraki whipped around to punch Ayame, but she dodged out of the way in time. "Don't even try it, Tenko Shimura."

"Do you love him!?" Shigaraki asked, his voice still filled with rage.

Ayame froze, did she? She didn't know, deep down in her gut, Ayame realized that when Dabi got hurt, she felt her heartbreak. "I don't know, Shigi!" 

Shigaraki stopped, his face went from anger to worry. "I-I just, I don't want to lose you Ayame, you're my little sister and I love having you with me."

Ayame smiled a little before she walked over to her older brother and hugged him. "You'll never lose me, Shimura, I'll always be here for you. I've just found another person, but that doesn't mean I'm leaving."

Shigaraki hesitated before hugging Ayame back. "I love you Ayame," he said.

"I love you too big bro, always and forever," Ayame said.

The sibling's intimate moment was ruined by an old man in a doctor outfit with a briefcase. "Puppeteer?"

Ayame turned to the doctor and quickly pulled away from her brother. "Good, you're here, follow me," she said before showing the doctor inside.