Chapter 1

It was the middle of the year, and Ayame walked down the street as she headed to UA high. She hated it there, of course. Ayame knew her brother appreciated that she went to spy on all of the annoying idiots at school. Technically speaking, Ayame was 18 years old, but she faked her age to be 16 so she could stay in class 1-A. She also went by Ada Shiaku to hide her true name.

"Shiaku-Chan!!" yelled the most annoying student of all, Deku.

Ayame turned around, faking a smile at the broccoli. "Hey, Deku!" She said brightly, "Ready for school?"

"Yep!" Deku said as they both walked down the sidewalk to UA.

Ayame worked with her older brother Tomura Shigaraki as a spy. She gave him information, gathered info, etc. You know, all the cliche spy shit. Originally, Ayame's quirk is puppetry, but you see, Ayame has sort of a second quirk, but not really. She can identify what someone's quirk is 98% of the time. As well as she was extremely good at analyzing people. Ayame also knew how to trigger someone's emotions to get the reaction or answer she wants.

At the beginning of the year, when the whole class had to throw that stupid ball as far as they could, Ayame said some things to Bakugou that made him so angry, he used his biggest explosion on her. But Ayame instead threw the ball into the air at the perfect timing and moved out of the way. She ended up getting second place, right behind Uraraka, who made her ball go to infinity. Mr. Aizawa was impressed with Ayame while Bakugou looked as if he was about to murder her.

When the two students reached the school, Ayame walked over to the only person she could handle, Mezou Shoji. "Hey Sho."

"Hey, Ada, you excited for camp?" Asked one of his many arms with his mouth on it.

"Kind of, I don't know honestly," Ayame shrugged, not sure how to respond. Over the months, everyone has gotten close to one another. But not Ayame, she didn't like 99% of the people in UA, excluding Shoji, kind of.

"All right class, settle down, take out your textbooks, and start reading. While I'm asleep, Shiaku and Ida, you're both in charge while I nap," Aizawa said before curling himself up into a sleeping bag.

Ayame looked at Shoji and said. "Did you already finish the reading?"

"Of course I did! Did you-" Shoji said in a monotone voice, but he was interrupted by the ringing of Ayame's phone.

"One second Shoji, I'm gonna take this," Ayame said sweetly before walking over to Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa, can I take this? It's my older brother."

Aizawa didn't say a word and only responded with a small nod, then got back to sleep.

Ayame rolled her eyes before heading outside the classroom and into the hallway. "What is it Shigi?! I'm at school right now you dumbfuck! You know you can't contact me during the day unless I contact you!!" Ayame growled, annoyed at her older brother Tomura Shigaraki.

"Don't you think I fucking know that idiot? But I need you to come to the base now, we have some potential recruits," Shigaraki said, then he hung up the phone.

Ayame grumbled to herself, then she put on her acting face and rushed into the classroom with a fake cry. "Mr. Aizawa I need to go! It's a family emergency!"

Aizawa sat up and frowned. "Of course you can go."

"Is everything okay, Ada?" asked Shoji.

Ayame shook her head no, crying fake tears to add to the drama. "No, my Mother's sick and at the hospital right now. I have to go!" Ayame said with a panicked voice before rushing out the door.

In the background, she could hear the sound of other the students asking Aizawa what's wrong, but he told them to stay in their seats.

Ayame continued to fake cry until she was a block or two away from UA, so the school security cameras wouldn't see that she was acting.

After 10 minutes or so, Ayame reached to the base and walked inside. She saw her brother and walked over to him. Using one of her energy strings, she whipped it around and slapped Shigaraki in the face. "That's what you get for getting me off mission you dumbass."

"Ow, miss you too," Shigaraki glared.

"Why couldn't you have just waited until the end of the day?" Ayame scowled at her older brother.

Ayame heard the door open and she turned around to see Giran, a villain like them. "Shigaraki's! Your League of Villians has been the talk of the town for the last several days. Word on the street says you two are about to start something big," Giran said with a chuckle.

"And? Who did you bring?" Shigaraki asked, annoyed.

Giran chuckled before opening the door.

Ayame waited, staring at the entrance with an expressionless face. "This is so stupid. What the hell, Shigi?"

"Hey, you told me to contact you if we ever had new members," Shigaraki grumbled.

Ayame sighed as she watched two strangers walk inside. One of them was a girl around her height. Ayame could tell she was mentally insane by the way the girl smiled. Ayame then looked to her right to see someone that intrigued her. He was a man that looked like he was around 6'1 (185 cm). He had black hair, pale skin, and burnt purple scars stapled to his body. Ayame couldn't tell whether it was medically done or if he did it himself.

"So it's you, huh? I've seen you in pictures. But I gotta say, you're way grosser in person," the man said with a smug look on his face.

Ayame tried to hold it in, but she let out a small chuckle that caught the attention of the stranger.

"Wow, it's the weird hand guy!! You're friends with my hero Stain, right? Cool! Let me join the League! I wanna be in your group!"

Ayame couldn't hold it in anymore. She burst out laughing. "Shigaraki, I think I'll have to call you weird hand guy from now on!"

Shigaraki glared at Ayame before looking back at the guy and girl.

The black-haired male stared at Ayame and asked. "And who the hell are you?"

Ayame rolled her eyes then took a sarcastic bow towards the two strangers. "Ayame Shigaraki at your service, or my more common name, Puppeteer."

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I might publish a new chapter soon because I want people to like this story. I hope you guys like my story... I worked hard on it. Have a nice day/night!! Love you all!!

- 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

March 15th, Sunday