₍ 📂 64 days

cat cafe (2/2)━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

cat cafe (2/2)
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you were left all alone on one of the cushions of th cafe while kiyoko and yachi are stuck, conversing on your previous seat. you raised your bitten hot kitty themed buns in the air while busy chewing the bitten part in your mouth, crumbs left on your cheeks and the corners of your mouth.

you are like a chipmunk while munching on your delight while a tabby cat approached you, watching yout hands where your bread lies while swishing its' tail back and forth.

his collar has an orange and white theme with the words, ohi written on it.

it let out one of its' meow while you loosen your grip a little at your bread, slightly relaxing.

ohi stood up at the sight of your arm going down before you raised it on your hesd once again, "no no, bread 'tis mine." even waving a finger on the cat's face.

"t'is bread buy* by onee-chan." of course, as a child it is normal to use simple words, you don't even know that bought existed yet.

you swallowed your food and took your arm down, your audience -ohi- seems to he appreciating your movements. casually awaiting to be fed with the bread.

that was until you took a swift bite and raised it up in the air once again.

another cat approached, it is a persian looking cat, its' fluffy fur caught your attention as it neared you and ohi before settling itself on your lap, looking at the tabby cat with a calculating like gaze.

the tabby cat however, stayed still in its' spot. patiently waiting for a treat. ohi once again let out a noise.

"you're cwute." you patted the orange feline at it purr against your touch, your words are slightly in a mess because of eating.

another approached you, but now, it is a japanese bobtail, using its' tail to swish your tummy causing you to giggle. finally, you felt your arm getting tired of outstretching the bread over your head. you switched to the other arm, still cautious of the tabby cat in front.

ohi's eyes trailed the bread while the snow fur persian just made itself comfortable on your legs.

"i said no. bread is mine. buy yours." you glare at the cat, slowly having enough of its' stare on your treat. the japanese bobtail sat beside you and rub itself on your side.

"look, this* two cats are nice." it was supposed to be these* but yeah, you gestured to the affectionate bobtail and relaxing persian.

yachi sipped the last of her beverage and giggled at the sight of you being surrounded by three cats while patting her own, a cat that made itself comfortable beside her.

kiyoko smiled at the sight of you and took a quick photo.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
a new classmate in
the future chapter,
40/100 y/n's crush
ahahahahhahahah