₍ 📂 79 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

six days have passed.

here you are right now, with the karasuno volleyball males, you call, big brothers, somehow, you are glad you are away from your dad because he does not shut up that you are with males, and the fact that you didn't call them big brothers makes him very suspicious.

but that's just him, your dad, don't worry. he's just overreacting.

"big brother, why do you hit the balls?" you walk towards nishinoya who wipes his dripping sweat. tanaka's eyes sparkles at the thought of him teaching you, well, as well as nishinoya.

and you, having to call them both, 'senpai!' later on. however.

"oh it's like a game." sugawara explained it to you in the simpliest way possible.

"what game?"

sugawara crouched down, his beautiful face decorated with a stunning and bright smile, "well you shouldn't let the ball touch the floor and you can only score if it hits the enemy's base." understanding, your mouth turns into an 'o' type.

"can we play?"

"of course!"

learning all the basics were fun, with karasuno taking small breaks herr and there to teach you all about volleyball. asahi showing you the right way to spike, you did, hitting one of their players in the.. uhh... crotch. ehem.

of course, sugawara and ennoshita rushed to their teammates' aid. let's not say who that person is and let the readers vote who should that be and you guys will receive an extra scenario for the next, next update. lmao.

sugawara and kageyama correcting your hand position and fingers under the ball so that you can set, of course, you still suck.

let's not add how nishinoya excitedly showed you his rolling thunder form making you stare at him in awe with sparkles in your cute doe eyes.

and then, the real game begins.

"yosh! |y.n|-chan! hit it." hinata, nishinoya, kageyama and tanaka plays along with you, sugawara, asahi and daichi at the back watching the five of you play while the others do their business, kinoshita and ennoshita watch with smiles on their face and keeping guard if anything happens to the cutie pie, a k a, you.

hitting the ball with your forearm, you brought it back to nishinoya who dived it quite dramatically making you giggle in delight.

volleyball is fun.

yep yep.

when nishinoya managed to saved the ball, kageyama was quick enough to toss it lightly, a little above your level and you jumped up to spike it. however, you're not hinata.

hinata who can jump high and hit is correctly (-this is definitely not about hinata hitting the ball with his eyes closed). the ball was out of your reach, anf you didn't managed to hit it.

instead, the ball hit you on top of your head. your head bobbed up and down, ennoshita screeched like a mother whose kid fell off the swing. not like I'd know.

and rushed to your side with a worried sugawara nit far behind. ísah thinks this is supernatural momma instinct.

"ouchie." you murmured.