₍ 📂 74 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"ah! |y.n|-chan!"

an energetic force scooped you up on his warm arms, your eyes widen at the sudden act, the male swipe you up with a big grin presented on his face that even you, would dare blush. you cheered when you ssw him underneath you, well, with Oikawa lifting you over his head do that you see his face downward is just plain amusing.

the said male however, warmly smile seeing your bright face and hearing the melodic yet energetic sound comes out of your mouth. "oi! bakawa! put her down!!" iwaizumi worries for your safety seeing you up in the air.

it's not like he doesn't trust oikawa, it's just that, there is this sense within him that makes him open his 'brotherly' instincts when it comes to little kids like last time. such a worrywart.

oikawa laughed and run away from the worry ace of his team with you in his arms, you gleefully waved goodbye to iwaizumi as he chased you and his team captain around. "bye bye!!"

yeah, |y.n|, i think not.

the two of you managed to escape iwaizumi's eyes, oikawa lay you down on a grassy plain at the back of the school with scattered daisies all around. seeing your amaze filled eyes while poking the flower, oikawa pluck one of the wild daisies and brought them to you.

you took the small flower out of his hands and twirled it with your fingers, the color of snowy white and dandelion yellow blur your sight sd you continue to twirl them.

oikawa settled himself by making some flower crowns, something he managed to do after he was offered a flower crown by one of his admirers, yes dearies, oikawa destroyed the flower crown he received to see how they're made. now, he's doing what was pasted on his mind.

taking off your attention on the flower you have at hand, the way big brother make some kind of flower rope took all of your attention. you shift your position so now you're on your knees with your hands on one of oikawa's thigh as you marvel at the sight of the flower crown being created.

"pretty!!" you awed, the third year let out a soft laugh and continue to make it, tying the last stem to the other by tucking it right under before putting it on top of your head. "woah!!" your eyes trailed upwards where you can see parts of it sticking from your head.

you dare not touch it, afraid that it will break or be ruined under your touch. oikawa grabbed a dsisy to start another, you squealed before using the daisy you have in hand to copy him.

"alright |y.n|-chan! let's make a flower crown, I'll teach you how!"

you nodded, having the hunger to learn how to, you can say that oikawa is an incredible teacher, he guide you how to make flower crowns snd show you the steps one by one, even bother going back if you make one mistake wrong.

"trashykawa!"

there goes the star, iwaizumi hajime stepping the golden spotlight! matsukawa and hanmaki -they are forced to help since the school campus is big, following right behind the ace, they were actually in a mission to find, and i quote 'stupid brunette and child' .

"ah! big brother!!" you happily greet the ace of aoba johsai, standing up before rushing towards him, a flower crown gently being held in your hands.

not being able to reach him, you gestured iwaizumi to 'come here' snf what i mean by here, is below, like, iwaizumi to crouch down to your level which he fortunately did.

you placed the crown on top of his head, satisfied with how your work didn't go to waste.

iwaizumi, being forced to wear a stupid crown would've made him angry, he would've thrown it or stomp on it, but a child who gave it to him, nonetheless a girl, it made him soft.

"gwuess what!" he raised a brow, not minding how oikawa snorted and his other teammate held their giggles in, "big bro kawa made that for you!" ahh.. he wanted to throw it..

but of course he can't, he does have second thoughts since you're the one who gave it. besides, seeing you happy is already enough.

hanamaki and matsukawa snicker, but for a sec, they -you, oikawa and iwaizumi looked like a family.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
legit, oikawa scenes
with readers is my
favorite, it makes me
go all soft like 💗💗

but yikes, this is quite
a rushed chapter since i
was writing this in the
dawn, 2am hahaha

hope you enjoyed though.